Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl playing the field

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't only need to be what G_Govan said either, talking about exes can be a sign of a plain dumb girl. They just aren't intelligent enough to think of and understand that talking about exes is negative. I'd consider it a signal that she's either stupid or using you for attention and validation, and in either case I would stop taking any initiatives with her.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
It doesn't only need to be what G_Govan said either, talking about exes can be a sign of a plain dumb girl. They just aren't intelligent enough to think of and understand that talking about exes is negative. I'd consider it a signal that she's either stupid or using you for attention and validation, and in either case I would stop taking any initiatives with her.
Women don't talk about other men because they're dumb, that label is reserved for the guy who actually sits there and listens to it.

It's your job to pick up on the covert, that's how they communicate.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Big red flag if she badmouths all of her ex's. This one cheated on me, this one treated me poorly, this one was still in love with his ex, etc. They fail to realize two things

1. It makes her look stupid and like she holds grudges (she's a scorekeeper)
2. It makes it look like she may be the problem, not them. Maybe they got tired of her sh*t and bounced. Maybe she is just impossible to deal with. Maybe she has a habit of picking low quality guys (most likely).

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, I am not really interested in her anymore after she:

1. "forgot" about our 4th date, and said she was sorry FIVE DAYS LATER.
2. talked about her ex three times during dinner, eventhough I changed the subject.
3. talked about several male 'friends'.
4. didnt have sex yet.

If she initiates fine, I can hang out with her, have a drink or two etc and see if we fvck.

If she doesnt...I just dont care.

Its funy how she just made me lose interest in her, normally it is the other way around lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Women don't talk about other men because they're dumb, that label is reserved for the guy who actually sits there and listens to it.

It's your job to pick up on the covert, that's how they communicate.
Not in all cases. Some women do it on purpose, others are just so clueless and dumb that they don't know better, just like someone who can't read basic social cues. They don't think (intelligently) before speaking and will mention their exes in conversations because they happen to think of them in the moment for whatever reason. I agree that you shouldn't be a chump and take it but not every single thing is only about reflecting back on a man's game... you have to hold them responsible for their own actions.

Reaction score
pyros said:
you know, I am not really interested in her anymore after she:

1. "forgot" about our 4th date, and said she was sorry FIVE DAYS LATER.
2. talked about her ex three times during dinner, eventhough I changed the subject.
3. talked about several male 'friends'.
4. didnt have sex yet.

If she initiates fine, I can hang out with her, have a drink or two etc and see if we fvck.

If she doesnt...I just dont care.

Its funy how she just made me lose interest in her, normally it is the other way around lol
You can't even worry about this one. I wouldn't worry about her unless you are going over there or she is coming over to your place. A movie night with a drink to "chill"... And if she turns you down to make out and approach sex, you gotta cut her loose.