Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Facebook, where to go now?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright couple days ago, I messaged this chick who was friends, with a dude that I used to be best friends with. The convo so far has gone like this:

Hey, do you know [friend?]

Her: yeah.

Me: How do you know him, were you like together?

Her: No, I know him through [another mutual friend].

Me: Cool. Yeah I know [another mutual friend]. He's one of my dudes. We go clubbing all the time. We party hard lol. Do you party?

Her: Well, duh.

Me: Awesome. Maybe you and my friends could go out clubbing together. Still don't know if you're cool enough. What's stands out about you?

Her: A lot I guess, you'll just have to find out for yourself.
Of course, this isn't EXACTLY how the convo went, which is intentional, but yeah.

Should I start trying to get some rapport going or something?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the mighty El Stud again bragging to sosuave about his conquests with his alpha male dudes so they can have more MMF threesomes.

So, you trying to get another girl hooked up with your friend so you can have sloppy seconds again?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
It is the mighty El Stud again bragging to sosuave about his conquests with his alpha male dudes so they can have more MMF threesomes.

So, you trying to get another girl hooked up with your friend so you can have sloppy seconds again?
Haha. If this was two years ago I might be mad at you.

But right now, I'm just going to laugh.

It's called social proof. Maybe you've heard of it, telling a girl about your friends so she knows you're not anti-social?

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's one of my dudes. We go clubbing all the time. We party hard lol
Make an appearance at the club with your entourage and SHOW her you like to party.
Telling her means nothing, let her see you and the boys in ACTION

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha. If this was two years ago I might be mad at you.

But right now, I'm just going to laugh.

It's called social proof. Maybe you've heard of it, telling a girl about your friends so she knows you're not anti-social?
Social proof means you have other HOT attractive women that are vying for your attention, not other dudes - that is just gay. Social proof means if you don't get her, you have another girl to replace her, not another guy.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Social proof means you have other HOT attractive women that are vying for your attention, not other dudes - that is just gay. Social proof means if you don't get her, you have another girl to replace her, not another guy.
Nah, social proof just means you have a lot of friends and are well-entrenched in social circles. As far as I'm concerned that's girls and guys.

Having other hot girls vying for your attention is more like pre-selection.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your conversation is very vanilla, but that happens during first convos I suppose. I suggest you reply with "Like what?" to her last response.