Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Brain, this sucks

homey72

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been working it, DJ style for a while now. Been meeting women pretty often. I would say I meet a new one every week. Now I know this isn't super DJ style but I have a very busy school schedule this summer, I'm in class most of the day Mon-Thurs, plus with all the homework I don't get out much. Too be honest school right now is more important than anything else.

So the reality is this. I can meet them, get their numbers, go out with them. Have zero fear of rejection, will talk to just about anyone. I even had some friends comment to me about how impressed they were with me talking to some HB8-9s last week. I'm like, they're just people whats the big deal. But here is my dilemna. Even though I got a regular harem I'm still stuck on this one girl. Everytime I get around her we have a great time and I get these super oneitis thoughts.

We had hooked up in the past but things didn't work out. I figured meet a whole bunch more women and things would get better. In fact things are worse. I find myself f****ing other girls and I feel like crap afterwords, totally unsatisfied. I've probably dated aaround 20 women this summer, hooked up with a fair share of them but I'm still stuck on this one.

Staying away from her is not really an option, she's friends with some of my closest friends and we were friends before we even hooked up. I don't pursue her, I don't call, we just wind up together an BAM, AFC chumpism starts welling up.

You fellas ever been in the same situation? How did you bust out of it? I feel like I'm in a total slump.

-Homey

homey72

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thanks, this I already know, how about some real help, jack*ss

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a similar kind of situation, though when or if i feel any AFC thoughts coming back and im wanting to say something, i usually try to switch it for a neg hit, which usually works for me and keeps them guessing. (I can generally pull these off really well and still get away with it).

That may not work for you so all i can suggest is that you try and put the fact that she is *that* girl when your around her to the back of your mind and treat her as you would with any other, different girl. Forget the fact that its her you are talking to and just get back into that mentality as if you'd just done an approach and had started talking to a girl. You could always try upping the kino, touch her more often when you are talking to her, make lots of eye contact, simple things like that.

Dont know if this will help you in any way, but it has to help better than the other guy who posted.

Fury

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you're full of shiit. if you had dated 20 other women she wouldnt be in your head. your not doing anything more than covering your weakness with a lie to somehow justify it

homey72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look balls, I really don't care if you believe how many women I dated or not. Here's the deal, they come and go however this one is around. I have already explained the reasons before, staying away is not an option, I will always run into her somewhere.

The point is, I still want to get with her, this messes with my skills, and makes me lose interest with all the others. This has happened twice this summer with disastrous consequences, mostly because as I have lost interest in the others, they have lost interest in me and it means having to start all over again. I'm geting tired of building up the harem, running into this girl, losing most of the harem in 2-3 weeks and having to start from scratch.

If you have something constructive to add please do, otherwise go get bent.

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
well how about you quit being a faggot and **** her down already?

wtf do you want people to tell you? use the same shiit you use on your harem on her

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just go for it and stop being a p*ssy!

Some guys would be much more aggressive than you (me for example:eek: ), maybe it's the fact that you have "easy access" to a lots of quality women that made you "lazy" and passive.

If you are constantly stuck in a situation where you rarely get to meet cute girls and usually when you meet them you are probably NOT going to see them again, you will be MUCH MUCH more "agressive" and you won't be posting here asking what to do in your current case.

Spoiled boy!!!
:rolleyes:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 chicks? I banged 100 chicks this summer. I'm better than all of you.

heh.

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i`m not at all an experienced dj, like the others, but if you have found that one girl you really are into, you should try to get her I´d say...

You know if you really want her and she seems to be the one for you you might feel really bad some years in the future if you didn`t at least try to get her...

i don`t think that meeting 100 other women will help in this particular case, you will have to confront yourself with the fact, that you may really really love her and you maybe want more from her than just get laid...

all the best,