Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl next door

AllmightyJON

Reaction score
There's a girl who just moved in near my house and I would say she's like a 7 or 8. When I got home from work I saw her hanging out with my group of friends and thought "YES!!", but what would be a good way of handling this situation, and making sure she doesn't end up in the hands of one of my buddies? Also, what tips do u have on keeping myself from getting a hardy whilst talking to her?

bubbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
for me go over ther, grab her arms, drag her to the side then introduce myself & ask for her name.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives basically right beside you, so when you see her outside alone, go and talk to her. You could also talk to her with your friends but they'd most likely be a ****block from hell.

Extra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that you should make sure that you stand out more than the rest of your friends. You live next to her, so you probably have the best chances out of anyone in your group. Not sure how to answer the second question lol.

Bone Thug Mug

Reaction score
They answered your question, but if you're really serious about the hardy question, I don't know man, WTF. Beat off beforehand or something.