Girl might be a Guy: Need advice

Supermack

Reaction score
I met this really hot girl, fake boobs, tight body, and cute face. We hit it off at the club. Danced a little, did little bit of touching, kissed her on the neck a little, etc. Then I almost took her home with me but she said she just met me so I just got her number.
Anyways, I'm on the way home from the club and my friend says to me "You know that girl you just met? I think shes a dude." As soon as I heard that I was like wtf? I met this girl/(possibly guy) last Sat and now its about time to call or not.
This girl is really hot, and if she isnt a dude I know I could probably hook up with her, but what if my friend is right and I find a bulge in her pants while in the process of hooking up with her.

What the hell do I do?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Op trannies are usually straight forward about it since they do not want to get killed when a guy puts his hand down there and finds a d*ck. Post-Op they are usually honest too but some may never tell you and you may never know. The main differences are that the vaginal canal will be more shallow (although further operations can make it deeper) and that if you do hit the back of the vaginal canal she wont cringe in pain and say "you hit my cervix".

You got to understand these people they think that they are women born with a pen*s. If they had the operation and it was done right you could never tell that they use to be men. They basically cut the penis in half and push it up into the pelvic bone then use the skin from the scrotum to make the labia.

If you have even and inkling that she was born a man it is best to back off now. Although if she is post-op she has a p*ssy and thinks like a woman so if you are open minded go for it. Personally I could not do it.

You certainly can not ask her if she is a man and expect to ever sleep with her if she isn't.

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a very similar situation. After having sex with this girl (twice) I still don't know if she is a real girl or a post-op tranny. Hey NickBe, are you sure it's impossible to tell the difference? Help!

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know (I have a uncle who is a plastic surgeon) the first sex change operation does not take care of the deepness of the vaginal canal. So if she is post-op and not had a second operation she will have a shallow vaginal canal.

After that as far as I know it is virtually impossible to tell. Operation to remove the Adams apple takes care of that. Then it is pretty much just look at her shoulders and hips.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just something to think about, you know when you turn a girl on she gets soaking wet, and if some guy is post op then how does he/it get wet. I'm curious, wouldnt that tell you or give you a hint as to if shes a real she or a he-she.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant say for sure as far as I know most of the lubrication in a woman comes from the female prostate since men do not have a female prostate they probably cant get wet.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then there ya go to the OP just get your hand down there and if its soaking wet then nail it and if not back away like way way away next city might be far enough LOL.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that would suck. That would be my luck, find someone that is hot and seems almost perfect to find she is a he. I would have to agree, if you think that she is a he, you best bail out now. I would have to know regardless, and I would try and think of ways to ask or find out in a decent way. Your safety/ mental health first and he/ she's feeling second.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever consider your friend may be a c0ck blocking son of a b1tch, and that while you are here discussing post and pre-Op trannies, he is out banging said chick? Just a thought.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I bet you these trannys lurke the night clubs of big cities and pray on drunk dudes to take advantage of, you could end up taking the girl back to your house and she may wont the lights turned off and you wake up in the morning and look under the sheets and you see a **** lmfao but then if she is a post-op you may never know.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Pre-Op trannies are usually straight forward about it since they do not want to get killed when a guy puts his hand down there and finds a d*ck. Post-Op they are usually honest too but some may never tell you and you may never know. The main differences are that the vaginal canal will be more shallow (although further operations can make it deeper) and that if you do hit the back of the vaginal canal she wont cringe in pain and say "you hit my cervix".

You got to understand these people they think that they are women born with a pen*s. If they had the operation and it was done right you could never tell that they use to be men. They basically cut the penis in half and push it up into the pelvic bone then use the skin from the scrotum to make the labia.

If you have even and inkling that she was born a man it is best to back off now. Although if she is post-op she has a p*ssy and thinks like a woman so if you are open minded go for it. Personally I could not do it.

You certainly can not ask her if she is a man and expect to ever sleep with her if she isn't.
WHAT? That's scary as hell!

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to think that if She/he is not upfront with you that you would be able to tell by looking at the vagina, there is no way that man can duplicate God's creation down there that well. (that was for the dude that banged the girl already)
For the OP I would listen to what your gut says, if you are still unsure then move on? I cannot believe she would be worth pursuing with that kind of weight hanging over your head.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
NickBe said:
You would be able to tell? well you must be endowed with powers beyond those of a normal human because it looks almost exactly the same to me.

Check out some pictures:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
:eek:

So uh, how do tranny's orgasm/get pleasure. I know it's in the article, but that last part is too long to read

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short of DNA testing, the inability to get wet appears to be the best indicator (unless the doctors have figured out how to take care of that, somehow). But do you really want to get to the point of finding that out?

flnazrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I was curious. When I read some of these posts, I was kind of afraid. When I looked at the pictures, I was fvcking disturbed. That is some pretty ugly looking pvssy, but really, if you're in the dark, half drunk, and horny, are you gonna catch it?

From now on, before I bang any chick, I'm gonna demand to see pictures of her as a little girl.

Jesus Christ.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems curvy hips would indicate female, and also big nipples. Also, any sign of a mustache? Is her voice low?