Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl makes it obvious she ignores me

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

There's this girl, when I arrive and she's with someone else I say "hi" so everyone hears me. Everyone says hi back, besides her. Then in other situations where I'm walking with someone else past her, she says hi and clearly looks to this other person(s), but not to me.

In other situations I notices this as well that she makes it obvious she tries to ignore me. She acts basically like one of my exes.

I wonder why she does this? Is she testing me, does she has some interest? I don't have this problem with others...

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't give much thought into it. Maybe she had a bad day or her dog died. Or you remind her of her uncle who molested her.There are many reasons why girls act the way they do but its not our job to play detective.

Are you attracted to her? If so, talk to her and find out whether she is interested.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

There's this girl, when I arrive and she's with someone else I say "hi" so everyone hears me. Everyone says hi back, besides her. Then in other situations where I'm walking with someone else past her, she says hi and clearly looks to this other person(s), but not to me.

In other situations I notices this as well that she makes it obvious she tries to ignore me. She acts basically like one of my exes.

I wonder why she does this? Is she testing me, does she has some interest? I don't have this problem with others...
Don't play. Don't even try with this one. If she doesn't like you, you've lost nothing. If she does she has a strange way of showing it.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't play. Don't even try with this one. If she doesn't like you, you've lost nothing. If she does she has a strange way of showing it.
Follow this advice, I would get some bad vibes from the girl if I was in your situation. She might go crazy-mode if you approach her. Do you have an interest on this girl, or did you get it because she does that sh¡t to you?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird because in the beginning this was not the case. She looked quite often and intensely, but now nothing anymore.

And even if she would have a bad day, it's strange she acts normal towards others but not me. And this is also going on for a couple of days now.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
It's weird because in the beginning this was not the case. She looked quite often and intensely, but now nothing anymore.

And even if she would have a bad day, it's strange she acts normal towards others but not me. And this is also going on for a couple of days now.
Why are you so focused on this? It's clear you want her just from your post. Just treat her like any other woman.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked quite often and intensely...and you hold back the eye-contact without approaching? She probably had some interest in you, you didn't respond, and now she has you categorized in the weirdo box. This is a normal ocurrence, go after another girl.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Start ignoring her back..she will warm up again lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She sounds like a spoiled brat that isn't used to not getting her way. You didn't bite. Now she wants to punish you. Don't play. Don't engage.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I've had this many times with many girls. I do am quite shy and I think I come over as arrogant because of my shyness of talking to people. I don't have problems with this with people who I see regularly like co-workers, they tend to get to know me and see the 'more' real me.

But yeah with 'new' ones and especially this situation feels very weird. She doesn't say anything and consciously looks the other way. And not saying hi to her feels to me like she gets what she wants, at the moment I think she wants me to point her out on this and starting to ignore her as well gives her what she wants.

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirror this biatches behaviour right back at her. When you stroll up, say high to everyone but her. Don't try and force eye contact with her, copy her own moves and make little eye contact with her. This **** is not normal but men aren't supposed to be sitting around dissecting what women do, leave that to them. We don't give a shyte because why the hell would we?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just doing that because you won't talk to her. She gave you the signs, and you didn't act on them. She prolly tells people she can't stand you, but in reality she likes you. She's just mad that you ignore her. All u gotta do is talk to her tho, she's acting like a high school girl. I was a quiet guy in high school and got a lot of this from chicks... girls will only keep staring at u for so long bro, u gotta make a move

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
No opie, sorry she doesnt like you if you thought about that. Try intimidate her by saying hi out loud right in her face and smile. Then leave, never talk to her again..

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to put myself in her place and go through every occurrence. I would act the same as her to try to get my attention, so ignoring me to get some reaction. Even if I wouldn't like a certain person, I would still say hi or be polite, ok some people would just say nothing, but it's not I did something horrible.

We'll see, it's a strange situation and it has never been this obvious.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I try to put myself in her place and go through every occurrence. I would act the same as her to try to get my attention, so ignoring me to get some reaction. Even if I wouldn't like a certain person, I would still say hi or be polite, ok some people would just say nothing, but it's not I did something horrible.

Your expectations are your issue, no one else's.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude girls are selfish self centered spoiled brats most of the time who believe they don't need a valid reason to dislike you. She probably didn't like the shoes you wore one day because an ex of hers ha the same shoes and that set the precedence for her attitude towards you permanently. Don't give bad behaviour the time of day. Put this chick on permanent ignore.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you bro. I'm in high school btw. Plenty of girls that I know do sh1t like this.

They'll look at me and I'll catch them on multiple occassions, but I don't know them so I don't say anything (I don't do approaches).

I feel like girls who do this like you. You ignored them in the past, or they felt ignored by you, and now they've given up trying to show their interest in you, so now they just PURPOSELY try to ignore you. They ignore you intentionally, but they most likely are interested in you secretly.

It'd make no sense for a girl that isn't interested in you to intentionally ignore you. Plus, a girl who's interested (and is normal, and shows it) in you obviously wouldn't ignore you...

Whether she likes you or not, there's one thing I can confirm: You've messed with her emotionally to the point where she intentionally ignores you. You've got her going out of her way just to ignore her. This means you matter enough to a certain degree.

There's this girl right now that used to come up to me ALL the time, used to call out to me and talk to me in school. I didn't really see her as attractive, so I never really saw her sexually/romantically; although, I did give her attention back. I would at times conversate and reciprocate the attention that she gave me.

Then, out of nowhere she just begins to ignore me as if I've done something (and I havent, lmao). She doesn't even look my way even if I'm right in front of her, almost as if she purposely tries to look away from me. And then when I WILL try to conversate with her, she'll be very unresponsive... she won't get very lively as she used to be with me; and depending on the situation it'll seem like she's coming off as cold and distant. One time she even gave me attitude.

I'm not going to over think it, and I don't think you should either.

I think the reason for this behavior is just simply put like this: The girl used to like you; you didn't give ENOUGH attention, so now she's mad/sad whatever and for whatever reason, she goes out of her way to intentionally ignore you.

In my case, I actually tried to talk to this girl and she continues to act cold towards me, even though before she started to behave like this, she seemed like she was interested in me.

In your case, you haven't talked to her yet, right? Why not try talking to her? There's nothing to lose here, man. Suppose she does actually like you. After you finally give her some attention and talk to her, maybe she'll stop acting so dumb.