Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl looking me straight in the eyes...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a rather petite finely shaped blonded sitting a few tables away from me during dinner tonight in my college cafeteria. She insisted in looking into my eyes everytime I looked in her direction and I would only stop looking her in the eyes when she would tilt her head down. She would do it every time she saw that I looked in her direction, just straight in the eyes...

Well, she didn't have a very big smile on her face, so I am wondering if she thinks I look funny or is a psycho or something, or maybe she was curious about me...

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to get a gun and kill yourself???

She is confident, whoopty fuking doo?!

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

So, she kept steady eye contact with you from a distance. What does this mean?

It means you should have approached, given that would take some balls because she probably was with friends. Too late now. When in doubt, act. If you don't act, you'll be left dumbfounded and you won't have the confidence the next time as well. Just go over to her table and introduce yourself. I can't imagine a person responding rudely to that, no matter their interest in you.

Where she wasn't smiling it probably didn't mean much. She most likely was bored and found someone she was curious about. Could mean a lot of things though, only way to find out is investigate further. I hope your uninterrupted dinner was better than a conversation with her, because that's all you had to lose.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In that situation I would have probably waved at her or approached her to validate the situation.
She could be nearsighted or looking slightly away from you and you might not realize it.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NatureGuy
In that situation I would have probably waved at her or approached her to validate the situation.
She could be nearsighted or looking slightly away from you and you might not realize it.
I don't think she is nearsighted unless she always wears contacts.

No, she was looking me directly in the eyes. She would stare a little when I wasn't looking, and then I would look at her and she would just stare at me in the eyes until she looked down submissively. I would turn my head and she would be back to stareing, and when I looked back at her she would be looking right in my eyes again for a signifigant amount of time and then she would look down, again...

Last edited:

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think since she instigated it, she was waiting to see if you thought she was cute. You should have smiled if you liked her, and then it sounds as if you would have got a smile back. Why not say hi to her next time your paths cross?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about speculating about what she is thinking, it's a waste of time. The only way to know (if even somewhat) is to find out from her.

If you are lucky enough to find yourself in the same situation again, consider doing this; when you catch her staring, take your tray (while keeping you eye contact with her), walk over to her table and sit directly across from her. While still holding your gaze with hers, wait a few minutes and say "So tell me (dramatic pause) what do you see?"

With that, you will find out her interest level or at least if she is a flake. :p

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If you are lucky enough to find yourself in the same situation again, consider doing this; when you catch her staring, take your tray (while keeping you eye contact with her), walk over to her table and sit directly across from her. While still holding your gaze with hers, wait a few minutes and say "So tell me (dramatic pause) what do you see?"
Lol, classic... Consider that done... In my sort of way, though.

You know, I still have to be me just like new and improved...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
I think you need to get a gun and kill yourself.

She is confident, whoopty fuking doo?!
LOL, I spew milk all over my computer reading that.

Go get her tiger!