Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl-like forearms, help!

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Now I'm 6'3" and 190lbs. I'm not a skinny twig or really built, but my forearms are fvcken puny! especially around the wrist area. So guys, what are some good exercises to get bigger forearms. Mine are like 14yr old school girl forearms, no joke, they're an embarrassment. I was told by someone not to work the forearms because they get worked out all the time indirectly. But I've been working out for about 3 months now and my forearms are still fvcking sticks! So some help guys? Forearms are my worst bodypart:(

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I have a six pack, and fairly large chest muscles. My upper arms are a nice size but my forearms are tiny.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I'd say you guys are not big enough.. I don't know the numbers but the image I'm getting is definitely not good.

Then second off, your wrist is definitely in proportion to your chest size and so forth. Surprisedly enough, everybody and I mean, EVERYbody's wrist is wrappable. That means one can use the pointing finger and the thumbs to wrap aroudn the wrist the wy you guys say it, even Arnold Schwarnegga... dang hard name to spell.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually mines dont seem to be wrappable..just tried it..but im really close ;-) ..hes called arnold schwarzenegger (by the way schwarze = (plural of) black and negger = negro..in german...so its a pretty funny name lol.. no offense to blacks though, just meant to let yall know ;-)).

You said your forearms were still tiny after working out for 3 months...after working out for 3 months probably all your muscles wont be much bigger than before. I dont work out my forearms either, as they do get worked out a lot anyways and Im cool with their size, and I think this is just a problem youre dramatizing in your head, but if u want to work out your forearms (which might be a good idea if their really that "girl-like") you can still do it..dont work them out harder than other muscle-groups (the results wouldnt be bigger just because of that). However I need to tell you that if your wrist area is your main concern about your forearms...you cant make them bigger..thats just your bonestructure...there are no muscles on your wrists...I really think u dramatize this issue in your head though.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
madgame, I also forgot to state, everyone's finger length is different. :) Some long, some shorter.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Oh finger length don't matter. :rolleyes: Not a single chance in hell does it. Of course not.

victor von doom knows it all.
not really, finger length is irrelevant when it comes to getting big forearms.

And no, i don't claim to know it all. I just know more than you.

You don't even answer the guy's question - he asked "How can I get my forearms bigger?" You come with some bullshyt about finger length... Smooth, Einstein.

have a nice day.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by victor von doom
not really, finger length is irrelevant when it comes to getting big forearms.

And no, i don't claim to know it all. I just know more than you.

You don't even answer the guy's question - he asked "How can I get my forearms bigger?" You come with some bullshyt about finger length... Smooth, Einstein.

have a nice day.
If you learned to talk in a coherent way that the public do, you'd see I was speaking to madgame. Not anyone specifically, rather madgame continuing the conversation.

You too my friend, have a nice day.

PS Don't call me Einstein, I'm not a genius
I have a name, call me Abnigh9

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey
My Bottom side of my forearms arent bad
Bot the top side are really skinny
well..somewhat

Anyway to get big top of the forearms as opposed to the bottom?
Like In bicep curls in **** it seems lik it just works the bottom part.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
Hey
My Bottom side of my forearms arent bad
Bot the top side are really skinny
well..somewhat

Anyway to get big top of the forearms as opposed to the bottom?
Like In bicep curls in **** it seems lik it just works the bottom part.
reverse grip bicep curls

heavy hammer curls

overhand grip rowing movements

Reaction score
If you learned to talk in a coherent way that the public do, you'd see I was speaking to madgame. Not anyone specifically, rather madgame continuing the conversation.
really, that was a really coherent sentence, there...:rolleyes:

Seriously, you should know by now that most people on this board consider me a huge a$$hole.

Don't take offense. None was intended.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think *******s or extremely nice guys usually do not have a strong self-conscious of what they are doing, they tend to do things quicker than the more self-conscious ones.

But then again, why be an *******?

Reaction score
I personally think *******s or extremely nice guys usually do not have a strong self-conscious of what they are doing, they tend to do things quicker than the more self-conscious ones.

No, I know I'm being an a$$hole.. it's quite pre-meditated.

But then again, why be an *******?
because it's more fun that way.

Tareef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, reverse bicep curls, hammer curls. Those will get your forearms bigger. don't think the wrist gets bigger

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrist curls = dangerous (unless they behind the back)
try farmers walks, or get yourself a good gripper (captains of crush, they rock)

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neo
wrist curls = dangerous (unless they behind the back)
What do you mean behind your back?

I always thought wrist curls are fine, of course if you use weight you can't handle like anything they're bad.

pdw

Reaction score
Take a towel and wrap it around a chin up bar. Then just hang. The spongy grip makes it MUCH harder to hold on. Slowly increase the time. The first time you do it your forearms will kill but it's worth it.

PDW