Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl leaves my room

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I escalated and made her upset and she physically walked out my door. anyone has experienced this before? How do you handle this?

*UPDATE
Cold approached her and # closed.
3 dates, all of them took place in my house.

1st time I didn't do much just subtle kino and building rapport. We ate pizza.

2nd time medium kino (arms around her, hugging, teasing), I cooked and we ate noodle.

3rd time aggressive kino, we wrestle in my room, pick her up, I go on top of her, I demanded a massage and she did give me, we shared food and drink. However when I'm on top of her she resists being kissed. I wrestle her more and she scratches me and slaps me on the face. She gets upset and sits on my computer chair I try subtle kino while she is on my chair and she doesn't like it and she physically leaves my room. I go to the washroom to do my things and I thought she has left however she is downstairs and I go downstairs and she quickly leaves my house and I close the door. Should I contact her again or what? What would you experts have done in my case?

Last edited:

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give it time. If she doesn't get back to you ever again then you clearly know where you stand and then you can move on. If she does, then do continue as normal.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more details bro. Was it a sudden escalation? Where to? How long have you known each other?

Since she just left like that, she probably isn't sexually attracted to you. Get over it, focus on other more important things in life. More tastier fishes will swim your way.

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. tough to say, its a 3rd date, would of thought you would have kissed by then.

how aggressive exactly? try some push pull, like when she sat on your computer chair, or acted negatively to your advances, try talking, take a step back, don't go straight to subtle kino again. in her mind shes probably thinking you just want her for sex, if thats how it was handled.

She waited till you came downstairs before quickly leaving? sends a message I think, maybe giving you a second chance to make things up? But you blew it and she left.

I'd give her a call and talk

sidenote: she probably thinks you just want her for sex.
- all 3 dates started at your place, try take her else where, and keep to subtle/medium kino
I usually end a date at my house lol

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely forgot about this project. Just a quick update. Full Fclosed on day5.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you fclose?