Girl Ive beed dating for 6 weeks is 45 minutes late and has not called.

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I finally called to see what's up , she said sorry she got sidetracked with something and she's leaving her house now.

Up until this point I have had major upper hand, what should I do now ? Was calling her a mistake ?

If she legitimately had something going on why didnt she call me ?

Geez.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks. It could be anything from oversleeping to fvcking some other dude. Looks like she's starting to lose her respect to you. Keep your cool.

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly how the girl i had been dating starting acting right before it ended. I set up her to come over one afternoon at 3 go out go shopping then dinner. i talked to her before and she said she had stuff to do and would be a bit late. It ended up being an hour late, but I was aware of this. If a girl is really interested she wouldn't allow herself to be late. Like me ill be late for stuff that of low importance and not top priority. But when i make plans those are my priority.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are overreacting. I can appreciate wanting to keep "an upper hand" but let's be reasonable. Not everything has to turn into a framing game. Just ask her what the deal is and if she sounds genuine just forget about it...

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
FreD_BeaR said:
This is exactly how the girl i had been dating starting acting right before it ended. I set up her to come over one afternoon at 3 go out go shopping then dinner.
You shouldn't take a potential date to go shopping first of all...

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg, one of my female friends was over a hour late to go out with me once. Although she did constantly text/call me and apologize. And I almost left if she was 5 mins later, which I told her when she finally got there. She kissed my ass the rest of the night. Some girls are such airheads.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are over thinking about this, sometimes you do get sidetracked me and my girlfriend both have been late a few times. If it bothers you, just call them.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh N0 She H8z Uuuuuu!!!!!!1111!!!!!111!!!!! :( :( :( :(!!!

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was on the phone with her sister....

We had as usual a great night. I might have over-reacted.

Case closed.