Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is quick to put me into friendzone

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl I know, who I Like and she has A LOT of guy friends and only like 2 friends that are girls. I think she thinks me as a friend, but I want to be able to do something to get her out of that, all guys are friends mind state. any help?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This raises a good question: What does a girl's type of friends say about her?

Like, if they're all male vs all female? Single vs married? Etc?

I'm guessing if they're all male, she enjoys using her looks to manipulate men as tools. She's also probably quite attractive, which is why other women don't trust her.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason may be you are too available just all her other guy friends. You want to stand out so start running really good attraction game and build attraction.

And o yea remember that IT'S ALWAYS ON. So even if it feels like you are in the friendzone, if you have good attraction game you can turn that around. So start so push pull, ****y and funny, good storytelling and then throw in a jealous plotline. Jealous plotlines really amplify attraction especially when you feel she's into you but not as much as she could or should be.

IT'S ALWAYS ON.

Love,
Marvel

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a LOT of guy friends and just a few girl friends, this is a huge indication that she is an attention wh0re. Watch her behavior with these other guy friends. She keeps them around by dressing suggestively, flirting with them, might even tease them by "considering" them and keeping them in limbo. She will use them for rides, free food, gifts, etc. This type of female is usually insecure and has an addiction to male validation. These girls will probably never date out of her pool of guy friends, as this could jeapordize her on-demand male attention machine. All girls do this to some extent, but the attention wh0re is an especially vicious breed. She will deny her behavior and act innocent. Don't be fooled.

I suggest you call her out on her little game and then cut off communication.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
If she has a LOT of guy friends and just a few girl friends, this is a huge indication that she is an attention *****. Watch her behavior with these other guy friends. She keeps them around by dressing suggestively, flirting with them, might even tease them by "considering" them and keeping them in limbo. This type of female is usually insecure and has an addiction to male validation. These girls will probably never date out of her pool of guy friends, as this could jeapordize her on-demand male attention machine.
You are soooo right! BINGO! Attention wh0re who NEEDS constant male validation. Often due to an absentee daddy and sense of abandonment. This type of girl will typically have a high partner count and cheats a lot because she obsessively seeks out male attention for her looks like a crackhead seeks rocks.

So, what can such a girl do to resolve her missing daddy issues here?

And, what about a girl with a lot of female friends? What does that tell us? "Normal?"

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
High partner count and cheating is just a slvt :) Those are easy. Attention *****s don't give up the pvssy. They're in it for the attention and free stuff.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
High partner count and cheating is just a slvt :) Those are easy. Attention *****s don't give up the pvssy. They're in it for the attention and free stuff.
Are you kidding me? I believe that so-called "sluts" are actually the biggest attention wh0res!

Although I agree that your textbook attention wh0re is no where NEAR as easy as she will lead you on as. Many of them are c0ckteasing blueball queens. On the other hand, they're not nuns, either..

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, sluts are attention wh0res taken to an extreme. An attention wh0re is just a slut waiting to happen. They have dropped their ASD after eventually they give it up to multiple partners and it's worn down. Without ASD, an attention wh0re will rapidly develop more and more partners as their unquenchable desire for male validation takes total control of their life. It's kind of sad.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but shes not a slut! she doesnt act flirty around any of her guy friends really. I have tried C+F, neg hits etc. but she just thinks im doing it in a frendly way

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
This raises a good question: What does a girl's type of friends say about her?

Like, if they're all male vs all female? Single vs married? Etc?

I'm guessing if they're all male, she enjoys using her looks to manipulate men as tools. She's also probably quite attractive, which is why other women don't trust her.
nah. i know alot of tomboyish girls who have a bunch of best guy friends. theyre total cross legs and are nasty.

probably lesbians actually.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was like, i like guys who are sexy, but i dont feel any sexyness coming form you or some bull****

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for the kino..

like, say:

hey remember you said you didnt feel any sexyness comming? I think you have the same problem.. want me to make you feel sexy? (in a joking way) and then go for a massage or something

^ is that completely stupid?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

Attention *****s because she hangs out with alot of men and no girls. I know alot of girl friends who hangs out with alot of guys and don't hang with no girls, and they do not act like no attention *****. They chill and get joked on just like all the other guys, if were playing around we throw **** at them same as the guys. Just because she is a girl we don't treat her special. I've yet to find her beg for any attention she mainly is quiet unless someone is annoying her or if she is in a conversation with us.

An yall just love calling girls Sluts, why I have no clue, because in the end it seems like those same sluts is what yall are chasing after. A girl is a girl, what yall are calling sluts are girls who are more sexual. So yall can go game some nuns who you can't even have fun with because she would never allow you to maybe finger her in the movie theater or even put your finger in that area.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be quick to kick her to the curb. Take it from a guy who's walked a mile in your shoes. It ain't worth your time. I spent like a year one time trying to win over a LJBF girl. :down: We'll just leave it at that.

Nethel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving on has no negative side effects, only positive. You get over her, you build social proof by dating and being seen with other girls, and maybe eventually she will realize her mistake in not seeing the prize that you are.