girl is mad at me

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's my prom date and she overheard me calling her a b*tch or something and found out i was hooking up with other girls. she was one of those shy girls.. I heard she used to like me, but i think got nervous around me so i nexted her because we would never really talk or anything. now prom is coming up on friday and she completely avoids me... what should I do? I don't really think she's a b*tch, she's just quiet and shy and I feel really really bad for what I said now. But there's no taking it back. Should I apologize to her?

And here's another dilemna. After prom I was invited to a party (this girl i'm hooking up with is gonna be there), but my date (the shy girl) is going to post prom. Should I skip post prom and hook up with the girl? I don't wanna hurt shy girl's feelings too much and have all her friends hate me for first calling her a b*tch then ditching her at post prom too.

And to make it even worse... there is a 3rd girl that likes me and probably wouldn't if i hooked up with that other girl again. she is the most 'worth it' in terms of a LTR since we get along well and everything... shes gonna be at prom but doesn't like her date.

R4dianeclipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, I don't really know how reply to this. Sounds like a bunch of stupid drama, who cares? Do whatever the hell you want.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Three girls? Pick the BEST one for you if you want a relationship. If you want easy lay, pick the one you know you can have. If you want to spit game, hook more girls.