Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is going to give me list of songs tomorrow..

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to her on myspace for awhile, she just moved here and we talked for a bit. Online she seemed a little reluctant towards talking to me.. but as soon as I said hi to her one day, and she saw my face.. her attitude really changed. I found that kind of funny. I think she is interested, I've been playing it pretty good up until now. We were talking about music one day, and I told her to give me some song recommendations, she said she would give me the list tomorrow.. how should I go about this? We've never really had a *real* conversation, atleast not face to face.. but I say hi to her and stuff.. I want to take this opportunity and maybe start an actuall convo.. maybe initiate some kino.. do you think hugging would be a little awkard for that short of time knowing her? I really dont want to come off stalkerish.. i've actually been trying to lay low to avoid that.. but I dont want to seem like a bore/uninterested. there's also a good chance this will happen infront of my friends.. should i lead her away, so we can talk one on one or what? please help, thanks in advance.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be giving HER song recommendations. It is a man's job to teach a woman about musical taste.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the most idiotic thing I've read all day. I've already gave her some of my interests, now she is doing the same. And besides.. it's a way for her to approach and come to me, I don't really care about the songs.. it's just a open door so I can game her..

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are putting her too much on a pedestal. You should be the one teaching her about music. You are supplicating too much to her.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg.. any real Djs around with some usefulk advice?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are over thinking this - umm how about you start a conversation about music - she obviously likes it. Next time you see her talk to her about the music if you can't figure out anything to talk about.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
you're in a very stupid situation if you ask me. list of music? please that's what you get from your friends. when you bmeet her be like, hah so this is what you like? let me show you what real music is. and go do something fun

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk about music, but it's like all we talk about.. I want to talk about more. And I was thinking about being like 'Does this come with your number?' whenever I get it, and see if she'll write it down for me or something, then ask her out this weekend or next weekend.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
And might I remind you all.. she is new.. I hardly know her.. the goal right now is to get to know her a little more so things arent as akward and she starts taking some of them sheilds down.. I don't wanna attack her head on.. ya know. lol

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
the more i think about your position, the dumber i think it is.

music isn't very high on the list of things i want to talk to a girl about. unless it's about hot girls on music videos. seriuosly, music is the kind of stuff that makes friends... platonic friends.

you could use your little number thing too if you wanted, but why not just go on a date on the spot and get her number at the end of the night/day/ whatever

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right.. I am over analyzing this.. I guess I had to make this thread before it hit me.. lol. Oh well, I'll just go with the flow. Show her that I'm interested, eventually take her out someplace.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that stupid stuff like this recieves much attention on these forums, but stuff that is somewhat complicated is hardly if ever touched.

Slim Ironwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's much easier to bash somebody or offer obvious advice than it is to confront a complicated issue and have to think before responding.