Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl is fvcked up

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out with my friends last night and cutting out all the bullshiit two of us pull these 2 two friends.

We go back to this girls house who is the one that I'm with. She leads me to her bedroom and is all over me. We get down to it and then when we're so close she says no, she doesn't want to. Fairplay I'm pretty drunk so I'll just roll over and go to sleep. So then she starts playing with my penis so I'm like fine, she's probably into that weird shiit where girls like to be overly dominated. Again we're about to get down to it then last second she again stops me. I'm thinking wtf is this ridiculous. If my mate wasn't with me I'd have just got up and left. So again I just turn over and I drift off. Next thing I feel something, wake up and she's sucking my ****. This girl is really ****ed up. Things get really heated. She's getting really turned on and I'm thinking praise the lord I'm finally gonna go balls deep. AGAIN at the vital second she stops me. So I just say to her "wtf is this all about" and she says she's fed up of taking guys home and regretting having sex with them. (but she'll happily suck them off). So at this point I just turn over, pretend to go to sleep until she does, then text my mate to meet me on the landing and we scarper.

Never in my life have I ever stayed the night (or most of it) in a girls bed and not got laid. I've had slight resistance but this was on a different level. She seemed pretty weird.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time put her on the floor, back of the head to the mattress, and skullfück her till the cows come home!