Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is alot taller than you

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, how many of u guys would date a girl that was 4 inches taller than you? As i mentioned in a previous post im talkin to a 5'10'' girl and i'm
5'6''.
It's funny cuz the way i see it, id be insecure not to if i liked the girl. Yet i get the impression from some other guys that doing such a thing would mean u had no respect for urself as a man. I dated a 5'8 1/2 girl once and i got some snide comments from other guys a few times about it.

I personally think thats absurd, thats just insecurity. What do u guys think?
Why should i exclude myself from dating half the female population cuz im 5'6''
Doesn't bother me. The only way it would bother me is if it bothered her. if shes fine with it who cares? As long as she respects it.
4 inches taller with heels could become 7-8 inches so it would be a little embarassing but i can take it lol. I saw Joe pesci once at a movie theatre and he was with a girl lke 5 inches taller than him. granted he's joe pesci, but still height doesnt matter right?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell insecurty :woo:

And even if she was 7ft. If you like her who gives a ****?

Reaction score
I always took the view that, if you are taller than a woman, it shows to her: masculinity, control, the feeling of protection and dominant. If that's the reverse, then it's never quite the same.

My 2 cents.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, there's this girl that I think liked me, who was a bit taller, like maybe 6-7 inches...and I get somewhat awkward because I don't like looking up to a girl. I don't think it's insecurity, it's preference. It kind of makes me feel bad for her though because she's hot but it's probably tough finding a date when you're taller than most guys. It's definitely preference though...if you don't mind her taller, then whatever go for it I'd say.

^yeah, ditto at what Grandmaster said. I like being the one the girls look up to, because I like being dominant, etc.

too suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
it only matters if you let it. if she notices you are insecure about it then it will be an issue otherwise it's a mute point. all about how you carry yourself and let it effect you.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too tall? gee, you'd better next her :rolleyes:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most tall girls like tall guys, because they make them feel more normal.

But any woman likes a man who makes her feel sexy, regardless of his height, so if you act like you don't notice, it should be no big deal. Don't neg-hit on her height or anything related, like big feet, etc. Avoid the topic altogether, and you will both forget about it.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I smell insecurty :woo:

And even if she was 7ft. If you like her who gives a ****?

Well insecure or not, i am def gonna go out with her if it works out. I try my best not to care wat people think, even when i do. Who doesn't? We're social creature so we all care wat people think. But i'm makin a conscious effort to stop thinkin about other people's opinions, so this post has nothin to do with me makin up my mind or not. I am def going out with her, she is hot!

As for what the previous poster said, he brings up a valid pt.
When i dated the girl who was 2 1/2 inches taller than me, i coudn't really put my arm around her, it was weird in that way. i def couldn't pick her up, but that was more cuz she was chubby. but still, she took off her heels to dance with me at her grandmothers b-day party at a hall. Not sure why she did it. i dunno if it was cuz she was embarassed or she thought id be embarassed. I didn't ask. So yea i do agree with grandmastersexy in that it just doesnt feel quite the same, cuz u dont get that whole "im a big strong man protecting her" thing goin on. My mother is 5'5'' and she used to make fun of my father's height cuz he was 5'7 3/4''. I always knew she was kidding but even from a young age i thought it was messed up, i could tell my dad didn't like the jokes even tho he laughed it off. Cuz its disrespectful to make fun of ur man like that, especially over soemthin he has no control over. it didnt make him any less of a man cuz he was 5'8''.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't date a girl taller than me, just looks wierd... 5'6 that's tough bro

-Cod3r

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Wouldn't date a girl taller than me, just looks wierd... 5'6 that's tough bro

-Cod3r

Wattt? Wow when i saw Cod3r posted a reply, i expected to be yelled at for being insecure lol. Don't u think that's insecure "it just looks weird"
Who cares how it looks aint that how ur suppsoed to think? I agree wit u that it doesnt look f'in weird but wat am i supposed to do like 60% of girls i like r taller than me. 5'6'' blows believe me, ive had girls tell me i was too short. 5'7girl once told me that. I mean seriosuly man if u were 5'6'' wat would u do? Luckily im a good lookin guy, she told me my cute face makes up for it.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
but wat am i supposed to do like 60% of girls i like r taller than me.
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Maybe 60% of the girls you're attracted to, but not 60% of all girls. I personally have a thing for asian chicks, and I've yet to see an asian chick who's taller than me. I'm 5'9" by the way, only 3 inches taller than you.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wattt? Wow when i saw Cod3r posted a reply, i expected to be yelled at for being insecure lol. Don't u think that's insecure "it just looks weird"
Who cares how it looks aint that how ur suppsoed to think? I agree wit u that it doesnt look f'in weird but wat am i supposed to do like 60% of girls i like r taller than me. 5'6'' blows believe me, ive had girls tell me i was too short. 5'7girl once told me that. I mean seriosuly man if u were 5'6'' wat would u do? Luckily im a good lookin guy, she told me my cute face makes up for it.
Dude, I'm not out to get you btw... I don't care how i'm 'supposed' to think, I think the way I think bro and I think dating a female taller than me is wierd. Yeah 5'6 is tough, but what can you do ?? If dating taller girls than you is uncomfortable, i'm sure you can find girls shorter than you to supply your needs but yeah 5'6 is rough because well most girls fall between 5'6 - 5'8 with heels on and it just makes it uncomfortable because they can't put their head on your shoulders or anything, juss wierd....

I'm 5'10 and my girl is 5'3 so I feel like a big strong man ! LoL nah, but seriously I'm attracted to cute small girls, so I don't waste time on girls taller than me. The tallest one I dated was around 5'8 in heels and it was cool, but still rather uncomfortable...

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you're 5'6 and she's 6'5... even on her knees she's going to be pretty tall

-Cod3r

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Taller hot chick= just another mountain to climb and dominate.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Dude, I'm not out to get you btw... I don't care how i'm 'supposed' to think, I think the way I think bro and I think dating a female taller than me is wierd. Yeah 5'6 is tough, but what can you do ?? If dating taller girls than you is uncomfortable, i'm sure you can find girls shorter than you to supply your needs but yeah 5'6 is rough because well most girls fall between 5'6 - 5'8 with heels on and it just makes it uncomfortable because they can't put their head on your shoulders or anything, juss wierd....

I'm 5'10 and my girl is 5'3 so I feel like a big strong man ! LoL nah, but seriously I'm attracted to cute small girls, so I don't waste time on girls taller than me. The tallest one I dated was around 5'8 in heels and it was cool, but still rather uncomfortable...

-Cod3r
I agree wit u, id feel really weird. I didnt say u wereout to get me, but u were the one who said i was being insecure in one of my posts, so i just figured youd say the same bout this. Eh honestly i wanna see if i can sleep wit her, but i dont think id wanna marry her lol. It would feel very weird yes.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is style's response to this matter:

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm 5'6".
Lisa is 5'8".

One of the women I dated was 6".

Another was a 5'11" sex symbol.

So what did I learn?

1. If you read the personals and listen to what women say, it would seem that any guy below 6" is just OUT. Not true: they want height because it conveys status and makes them feel safe and protected. You can give them those END VALUES without the shallow surface value they think they want.

2. Girls are less physically shallow than guys. They're willing to overlook the height, weight, and other criteria if you can convey higher value/status and create an emotional connection with them.

3. There's nothing wrong with cheating a little and wearing platform shoes that give you two to four extra inches in height. Even when they NOTICE it, perception is reality.

4. But the above doesn't really matter. A short guy with a tall women conveys confidence and status and other postive alpha-type qualities. If you're COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN, it'll be HER who's feeling awkward for being too tall and birdlike or whatever.

5. Now here's the REAL secret to dating women who are much taller than you: Make sure you are sitting down (and, later, lying down) with them instead of standing all the time

--------------------------------------------------------

You know what I think? You guys are making excuses about not dating taller women because they make you feel feminine. Thats a laugh.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I think? You guys are making excuses about not dating taller women because they make you feel feminine. Thats a laugh.
Styles is a guy with opinions just like anyone else... u think u just wrote down the word of God or something ?? Get over yourself, date tall women, date short women, date fat women, date ugs, date 10's... who really cares (that's rhetorical btw)

-COd3r

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rockon: Hell yeah! Taller women are fun as hell to fvck!:rockon: