Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl is a virgin... that needs to change

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been going out with this girl for about 3 months. and she is a virgin. waiting for the right guy to come and lose it to blah blah. i know that in fact shes waiting for the right guy to come and get her turned on which with your help is going to be me. now weve brought it up a couple of times and the girl knows NOTHING about sex. i got her to play with her self over the phone once. said it was the first time she had ever done that. and basically she is scared. but i need to know is how to get her to think about sex and make her want iit while i talk to her on the phone. i want to get her to finger herself at least on the phone an then when she sees me ill try to get her isolated and do the rest.

when i do get her isolated how can i get her to drop her guard down even more? like i know i can get her shirt off and feel up her crotch but if i go to take off her pants shell most likley stop me. how do i get her to want it so bad shell let me take them off.

PLEASE HELP. its been too long since i last got some.... lol

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her that your an experienced guy and that you will make her feel amazing. Kiss her and then back off. Feel her a little then back off. It will drive her crazy and make her want *it*. However, you can't force this girl to have sex with you. It's probably not worth the extra effort, you can find an easier lay if you just look

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright well i have a chance this wedns. shes off and im off from school. and my mom works. so i have from 9 to 12 of a free crib to devirginize her. but to make sure my mother doesnt come home il leave a half hour earlier. so is 2 and a half hours enough to get her horny enough to pull of her pants? hell what should i do.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck corrupting her man...there's one I'm thinking about corrupting if I escalate it right, but I have too much of a conscience for my own good here : )

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about respecting her and letting things unfold as they will?

Don't let the techniques and strategies on this website override class... be a confident, sexy gentleman

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
How about respecting her and letting things unfold as they will?

Don't let the techniques and strategies on this website override class... be a confident, sexy gentleman
Because things might not unfold the way you want them to and the techniques and strategies we use on this forum help us to achieve what we want to happen, ultimately culminating in us coming across as a confident and sexy gentlemen.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daring wraith said:
Because things might not unfold the way you want them to and the techniques and strategies we use on this forum help us to achieve what we want to happen, ultimately culminating in us coming across as a confident and sexy gentlemen.
Right... but virgins are virgins for a reason. They're first time is important to them and we should never try to "corrupt" anyone. They should decide when the time is right for them, not some clowns on a message board.

If she is waiting for the right man and wants it to be special she should be respected. She's probably been gamed on before and rejected all offers. There is little you can and should do other than let it be and respect her decision.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Right... but virgins are virgins for a reason. They're first time is important to them and we should never try to "corrupt" anyone. They should decide when the time is right for them, not some clowns on a message board.

If she is waiting for the right man and wants it to be special she should be respected. She's probably been gamed on before and rejected all offers. There is little you can and should do other than let it be and respect her decision.
Fair enough, however going out with the intent of sleeping with as many women as possible (a personal hobby of mine), respect and morality is something of a null point. "Corrupting women" happens and as long as you choose to be promiscuous you are going to encourage it. Feigning affection and sincerity are all tools of the game, so how can you respect someone when you're practically decieving them with your intentions from the get go.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
emelec said:
ive been going out with this girl for about 3 months. and she is a virgin. waiting for the right guy to come and lose it to blah blah. i know that in fact shes waiting for the right guy to come and get her turned on which with your help is going to be me. now weve brought it up a couple of times and the girl knows NOTHING about sex. i got her to play with her self over the phone once. said it was the first time she had ever done that. and basically she is scared. but i need to know is how to get her to think about sex and make her want iit while i talk to her on the phone. i want to get her to finger herself at least on the phone an then when she sees me ill try to get her isolated and do the rest.

when i do get her isolated how can i get her to drop her guard down even more? like i know i can get her shirt off and feel up her crotch but if i go to take off her pants shell most likley stop me. how do i get her to want it so bad shell let me take them off.

PLEASE HELP. its been too long since i last got some.... lol
Okay... Mr deflowerer... I've been in your position before, the consequences of being someone's "first" can be pretty dire, depending on the girl. Girls can become clingy and will hate and never forgive you if you don't play it right. Safest bet is to have a relationship with her for awhile after having sex (I made this mistake when i was younger). She is looking for the "right" guy so you have to be him. She is cautious but curious as shown by that fairly intimate telephone conversation you mentioned above. I'd just say wait until shes ready and treat her with lots of affection. She'll be readier sooner than you think, but remember no pressure.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daring wraith said:
Fair enough, however going out with the intent of sleeping with as many women as possible (a personal hobby of mine), respect and morality is something of a null point.
Right. Well, that kinda proves my point. Can't have one without the other, so I agree. In the past I've passed on sex out of respect for the girl (usually because she's too drunk and I don't want her doing something she'd regret) . I think we should all be careful in those type of situations.

If the both parties are fully willing to consent, then it takes two the tango. Neither of you did the other any "harm". If that's what you're getting at, then I understand it totally. Women can be promiscuous too, I'm not arguing that.

I just think we should all be sensitive when it comes to virgins. Making a post on a message board wanting advice on the best way to deflower a young girl just doesn't seem right to me. Imagine if this thread was about your sister or daughter.

Sure, we should try to be appealing and sexy as we can... but I think applying a certain amount of pressure and strategy in a situation like this is malicious or at least very insensitive and disrespectful.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
virgins are such a headache im not sure why some guys bother. its that ego thing that makes guys want virgins. you want to be her FIRST.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently some people misunderstood what I meant by 'corrupt'. I meant 'corrupt' her as in laying on the game enough for her to start questioning if she really wants to stick to her V-card. If she's religious or really doesn't believe in sex outside of a very serious relationship, then I wouldn't push it after a certain point...you don't want to manipulate the poor girl into abandoning her standards. Hopefully that clears it up.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
update. she came to my house and i managed to get her shirt off and got her really horny. but the window was open and it was cold i decided to close it quick but she got turned off and realized she was without a shirt. :). things cooled down and then i tried again later kissing her whole body and kissing her "other lips" but with her jeans on. I didnt have enought time with her alone as I thought because after an hour my brother came and it ruined everything. but still i got to advance. where do I go from here? My obstacle now is getting the pants off but maybe i just need more time.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Be a real man here. Be ****ing careful what you do here. How old are you?
Don't be a POS and just deflower this girl.. Do you plan on being with her a while?
If you are her first, she has every right to be attached to you, and you're going to need to be mature enough to stick around.

Why does this sound like you're in highschool?
Are we supposed to let morals influence our decisions on this site?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AF77 said:
Dude. Be a real man here. Be ****ing careful what you do here. How old are you?
Don't be a POS and just deflower this girl.. Do you plan on being with her a while?
If you are her first, she has every right to be attached to you, and you're going to need to be mature enough to stick around.

Why does this sound like you're in highschool?
Are we supposed to let morals influence our decisions on this site?

+1

God bless

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Randy Pausch would say:

"Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things."