girl is a fkn slvt!!

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at a club and I thought she was interested in me, everything I said she'd be all happy and stuff. I tried not to go by her much so I didn't seem desperate but I think this backfired. She didn't think I was interested in her and started making out with another guy in the club. Basically, it started off with her BEGGING me to go. So I ended up going, I Saw her outside the club, kissed her, said whats up, WEnt inside..... I never saw her. When I did see her, I told her I'd be over there and for her to go there when she's done meeting up with her friend. She never came. So after about an hour or so I was looking for her, and I see her on the dance floor grinding up guys and all this BS. WTF?! At the end of the night I saw her and I told her Lets go do something afterwards, and then she was like okay but then the guy behind her was like "NO! NO! WERE NOT GOING!!"

I was going to text her "What's up with that guy you were with?" B ut FVCK it, it would've only made me look desperate. I just called her ONCE, no answer. so fvck it. I should just delete her number from my phone. What did I do wrong? I don't know. Guess she's just a slvt? But I'm pissed cause I didn't be the one to take her home and fvck this wh0re.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your acting desperate by posting this, just forget about it and just figure it was a **** situation.

Sometimes in life things don't happen.

Demonic

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh screw her...good move to just delete her number

forget about it bro

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
next, you bounced to another location, very good but you did not escalate the attraction for her in the confort stage by making a move. she thought you were a dj and when you didnt follow through you apperaed as a afc. Your in the twilight zone and no getting back, move on forget she existied

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She hit her buying temp. She was looking for any guy who could escalate and **** her, Girls do this when there extremely horny and will grind any guy kiss any guy most girls do this from time to time, They usually start there day saying im gonna get laid tonight and will find any suitable male to **** her brains out, There usually easy lays but there are always more guys going for her and you must know how to play it off..

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You warmed her up for someone else.

Should have moved on and found another girl instead of worrying about her. I agree with the above posts.

Don't worry. It's experiance. You will learn from it.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
how did i not follow through? was i supposed to stay by her the whole time and follow every where she went? I dont think so. i told her I'd be inside and come to me when she gets in. i dont know what went wrong there could be many things. if i stayed by her then it would appear to me as being needy/desperate but by telling her i'll b e over there shows me as the dominant one right?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were too worried about looking desperate, you took something you learned in the GAME and took it too far to the extreme.

Funny how the guys she was grinding with and the one who said we're not going weren't worried about looking desperate.

I find the aloof stuff works better when you've been on a few dates with a girl, NOT when you're trying to get your first!

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From experience, dat stuff u pulled off only works when u at least hit it at least once. If u didnt hit yet den u need to b agressive n stay wit her na mean simple as dat