Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl invites me home--then cries later

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out getting some drinks last night when a girl I met one other time was out with her friend. She called me and wanted to know what I was up to. I told her that I was waiting for a buddy and his friend to meet up with me. Anyway, she ends up coming to see me with one of her friends.

This wasn't a girl I was interested in as I didn't really even know her. Fast forward and my buddy who was from out of town never shows and it's me, this girl, and her friend. We go to a different bar and things are going well. I am giving her a hard time, we are making fun of her friend who is trying to hit on all these guys--then she says: "are you ready to go?"

Sure.

So, she just moved into a new apartment. This was her first night in her new apartment and it was a few blocks away.

We walk to her place, she gets undressed in front of me and puts on sweats, etc. and climbs into bed. We start making out, and she enjoys it, then it seems she doesn't. I wasn't going to be upset if sex wasn't going to happen. I wasn't prepared with protection anyway. But, then out of nowhere, she says "I just want to sleep in my new apartment." And she starts to cry. I was like, umm...

It really made me feel like a rapist or something. I mean, there was no naked-ness, just kissing, but when she starts crying I feel like a jackass. :cuss:

So, anyway, I get my shoes back on and tell her I'll leave her alone. I get up and she gets up and I give her a hug and try to calm her down. So, I leave and that was that.

This is a really brief explanation. I wouldn't mind having a FB with this girl, but I have no idea where her head is at. Obviously, interest was high or she would have just left with her friend. Obviously, something was there. Maybe I said something to mess it up, I really have no clue. :crazy:

Yes, I had been drinking quite a bit, as did she. But, I would know if I said something inappropriate. Only thing I did was make the moves and try and keep things going......

Good grief. This was really a chance encounter. I wasn't 'gaming' this girl before. And it actually worked out well that she met up with me, as my "buddy" stood me up. So, not a tough loss here or anything.

But a confusing situation.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is having some serious problems that makes her cry when "making out"? Plz don't C her again and avoid her like a plaque, the good thing is that you've never gamed her so you have nothing to loose.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

While I know I won't see her again. It's always good to read it from someone else. Kind of like a slap in the face. It's re-affirming.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay here is my perception..You r all wrong dudes...she is just playing with you man..she just wanna show that she is not that much easy girl which is wrong.. but im damn sure you could bang her next time.. i have been there..

keep it up

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is she an HB7 or above?

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
okay here is my perception..You r all wrong dudes...she is just playing with you man..she just wanna show that she is not that much easy girl which is wrong.. but im damn sure you could bang her next time.. i have been there..

keep it up

You are suggesting calling her back?

I am not sure what to do. I mean, I could get in touch in hopes of getting some action. I am not trying to date this girl.

My post was more about writing about a weird experience. I mean, tears? If I said something bad, wouldn't it have been more of a 'yelling' at me, kicking me out thing?

I wonder if others have had a girl they just met get emotional.

You really think it was to show me that she isn't a slut?

I'd give her about a 7.5-8

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she cries, you cry even louder, like balling with runny boogers. It will blow her away.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not uncommon for chicks to have an epiphany after a few drinks and get upset about how miserable they have made their own lives by being stupid and acting like *****s like society orders them.

Perhaps starting to get it on with you provoked thoughts of past sexual experiences she would rather forget and she felt like a *****, or deciding to bring you back to her apartment and get it on with a relative stranger made her feel like a disgusting *****.

Who knows? Perhaps crying was the only way to get you to leave without making you angry at her.. pity and sympathy votes win every time and neatralize most guys. You will never know.

Think nothing of it. That's chicks for you.

Maybe if it happens again you can be an @sshole about it, whip your pecker out and start masturbating to the girl crying, requesting she blubbers more and demanding more tears as it helps gets you off. Tell them you aren't leaving until you've blown your load.

I'm going to bed - don't take that last paragraph seriously.

The Muscly Jerk

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this happened to me before.. I was in bed with some chick I barely knew about ready to f#k her and she turned around started crying and said something to the effect of "I just can't do this.... blah blah... you deserve somebody better than me.. blah blah." I had no friggin clue what she was talking about nor did I care. I didn't say anything but gave her a few seconds and just started rubbing her, kissing her neck and stuff like that and then bingo it was back on in no time and the deed was done... chick clearly had some problems that I didn't know about but I didn't care I just wanted to get it on with this HB..

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, if a girl starts CRYING when she's in bed with you, that's a little more than an anti-slut response, that's major issues. Something else is going on, and for you to take advantage of it is more than just a little lame.

Scought seems to have a better take on it than a lot of you. It's just one of those things that happens, and since he didn't really care about the result (which should ALWAYS be the case) he just let it go.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
OK, if a girl starts CRYING when she's in bed with you, that's a little more than an anti-slut response, that's major issues. Something else is going on, and for you to take advantage of it is more than just a little lame.

Scought seems to have a better take on it than a lot of you. It's just one of those things that happens, and since he didn't really care about the result (which should ALWAYS be the case) he just let it go.

OMG, taking advantage? Wow, I am so sick of this attitude on these boards..

Dude, chicks know exactly what they're doing and there is no taking advantage of women unless she is a minor, extremely intoxicated to the point of passing out, or retarded.