Girl introduces me to her boyfriend

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night in pub a girl who i know randomly (and showed clear interest in me a day before in the same pub) introduced me to her boyfriend. I said hi, talked with him and her for a short minute and slipped away with the excuse to get another drink.
Damn, i was sure she showed interest the day before but she looked to me just too happy to introduce her boyfriend to me.

Two questions about this,
1. How to behave or what to say when a girl introduces her boyfriend.
2. I truelly noticed her interest but how to interpretate this?

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar to this happened to me.

I really dont have a clue why they do this. Girls are Fvcked up!!

Ask them... So... when is the wedding? Start questioning their relationship and just slip away. What do you care anyways?

Just dont pay attention to this and move on man.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,
NO TIME, MOVE ON !!! Babes are f*cked up like my man said. My condolences go out to her b'friend, he might not know he's got a job for a woman.

Happy for him if she isn't, anyways.

Any ballin DJ couldn't be too concerned by some interest some girl showed for a night. If you are as devilish as me, I might wanna try some "f*ck ur boyfriend" moves just for the fun of it.

My best advice is: leave her alone. Let them be happy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Move on. You're not interested in the boyfriend are you?

Women are crazy and always will be.

Case closed.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is even worse when you have already banged her and you know the boyfriend...he he

A few weeks ago, this chick and her boyfriend (who I work with on like a daily basis) came past me on the road when we were driving back to where we work:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=188675

He was driving, furthest away from me and she was closest to me. Haven't even seen her in a few months, deleted her number soon after I banged her for the 4th time.

He was waving, and she gave me the finger whilst making a flirty face at me (which her b/f couldn't see since she was facing me).

Meh, couldn't care,I'd had my fun.

But yeah, if she introduces you to her b/f before you've even banged her, waste of time bro!

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since her BF was at the bar, it would have looked weird, had she not introduced you, no?

Of course she looked all super happy, it would have looked weird to her BF, if she didn't. Right?

She flirted with you the day before, and has a BF. Sooo? It happens all the time, and she'll flirt with you again, when he's not there.

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
I really dont have a clue why they do this.
They want to be seduced. According to their logic, if they introduced you to their boyfriend, mention him, etc... They are putting all the responsibility on you if something happens.

I was good... I told him I had a boyfriend... It was all his fault!