Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl in Club

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm at this nightclub on Saturday. A girl who tells me she is a model (and she was hot enough for it to be true) comes onto me. Hard.

For reasons I won't go into I had to leave early so I got her number. Anyway I made the mistake yesterday of texting rather than calling her. No response and let's face it after 24 hours there's not much chance of there being one in the future.

Question - is it even worth calling up? I assume all phones receive text messages so she must have got it. I don't want to look like some crazed stalker but as I didn't actually talk to her I don't necessarily want to leave things if there's a chance she didn't get it, deleted it by accident, etc.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over anaylzing the situation...

When you're in a club girls are getting put out of character do to their state being pumped. When they leave they go back to their mundane lives and they will forget about you. You're best bet is to keep calling and calling until you get her on the phone, then start attracting her all over again on the phone.

Qualification can help lower flaking alot.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her.

She was nice on the phone, I kept it brief and tried to set up a date for the coming weekend. She said, 'I'm kind of busy this weekend. Maybe next weekend?'.

Don't know if I can be bothered pursuing. This girl obviously liked me well enough in the club... can't really tell if this is a brush off or not.

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles28 said:
I called her.

She was nice on the phone, I kept it brief and tried to set up a date for the coming weekend. She said, 'I'm kind of busy this weekend. Maybe next weekend?'.
Strike 1, but she did "kind of" counter-offer with the "maybe next weekend". Giver her 1 or maybe 2 more chances, then NEXT her. I'll give a woman 2 or 3 strikes, 3 if I really want to fvck her.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, that sounds like good advice. I'll call her up next week and if i'm confronted with another excuse then i'll call it a day!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles28 said:
So i'm at this nightclub on Saturday. A girl who tells me she is a model (and she was hot enough for it to be true) comes onto me. Hard.

For reasons I won't go into I had to leave early so I got her number. Anyway I made the mistake yesterday of texting rather than calling her. No response and let's face it after 24 hours there's not much chance of there being one in the future.

Question - is it even worth calling up? I assume all phones receive text messages so she must have got it. I don't want to look like some crazed stalker but as I didn't actually talk to her I don't necessarily want to leave things if there's a chance she didn't get it, deleted it by accident, etc.
Call her, bust her for being shy. Or nervous. Or playing hard to get.