Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl im with right now..

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have a girl over right now, and she's on the phone.. with one of her friends.. and im here reporting on sosuave...

i think im bout to go tell her to go **** herself.. will report how that went.. be back in 2 mins..

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeah, that would piss me off. If a girl answers her phone on a date, she's gone

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so yeah, i dont think she understood the problem, but i just told her i didnt appreciate the amount of time she spent on the phone talking to somebody.... she's in the washroom right now so all is good...

i just let it be known...

will inform you all of how the date went from here :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup:

You know what would make my day, if someone from here rigged up a camera to a internet enabled cell phone, and broadcasted it live, full dialogue and video.

Next, we all connect in with headsets and talk you though the date.
:crackup:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf, this ***** is on the phone agian.... lol... NEXT....

if i wasnt enjoying myself and wanting some action, i'd tell her to **** right off.. btw, it hink she's watching me type this as she's on the phone.. im a little tipsy right now...

i think im gonna rig up my webcam or something, so you guys can see me tell this hoe to go **** herself... too bad.. she's at least an hb8....

oh man, her voice is peircing my head... im getting annoyed.. :eek:

is it disrespectful for a girl to be on the phone at your place while your at a date..? kind of... well im on sosuave... so i guess it equals out?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
How to Solve this Problem.
"Hey Biatch, what's more important, talking to your slutty friend or being on a date with me?"

- Forces her to pick
- Really displays that hidden Alpha Male side
- Displays sexualness
- Displays independance, the 'take no shiit" attitude.

Yeah, there's a KBDJ post for you! :crackup:

-------------

*ahem*
Really, that's it though. If her friend/ex/whatever is more important then having focus on you, it would be a good time as any to show her that your front door lets people in AND OUT. :up:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny that i can spend so much time here... ;o

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Comeon now! I think my idea would be great. We could take a complete noob, send him out to approach, and we'd be coaching him from the comfort of our own homes.

lol. You KNOW that's the next step to reality tv, live performance call in! :up:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, and u'd have people like me to tell the b1itches the most rediculous things... :p

which would make this really fun...

im all for it haha... get like one of those bluetooth headsets... plug him in to our conference, and let us give him the play by play directions haha... would be something...

dunno how the visual would work...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
dunno how the visual would work...
Camera streamed though a cell phone INet, probably hacked (I don't know anything else, unless you got another buddy around with a laptop having that bluetooth connection.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or hidden cams like on that show, "keys to the vip" haha...

newbs would pay for that ****! ;p

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now the girl im with right now, id ont know what her problem is, i guess her interest level isnt there, but as soon as she gets off the phone, she's gone.. sucks, i actually liked her! but its kind of disrespectful even if she doesnt understand it...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
now the girl im with right now, id ont know what her problem is, i guess her interest level isnt there, but as soon as she gets off the phone, she's gone.. sucks, i actually liked her! but its kind of disrespectful even if she doesnt understand it...
Send her a text telling her to get the fvck out! :p

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Send her a text telling her to get the fvck out! :cuss:
hah, i should huh...
its pissing me off like none other... just waiting till she's done to tell her to get her things and run along...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
hah, i should huh...
its pissing me off like none other... just waiting till she's done to tell her to get her things and run along...
Either text her or call her just to make it sink in, either way she'll get the message. :crackup:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hold up, will give it a try.... will let you know how it went..

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i basically told her to think about her priorities, and to give me a CALL when she's ready to talk to ME and not soembody else.. another lonely night for me.. soemtimes i just want to not give a **** :(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I thought you were going to kick her to the curb. Do you think you can actually turn this thing around?

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Dude, I thought you were going to kick her to the curb. Do you think you can actually turn this thing around?

did i do the right thing about keeping my options open and not totally severing ties with this girl? i mean if she was on the phone more then she was with me, AT MY PLACE, does it show lowered levels of interest? i think so, but it doesnt seem all dead... im working on a coupel girls right now... im a person that likes a LTR and it seems that its hard to find one nowadays... i think this girl was spinning more plates then i mam :confused: man, it sucks, but ou well....

i really find this girl attractive, but in no means am i willing to get disrespected like that...

fransicso, i respect your opinion, tell me how i should handle the situation with this girl? you seem to have more experience then i do in these situations, i've just come out of an LTR, so my game isnt as sharp as it used to be ;/

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
How to Solve this Problem.
"Hey Biatch, what's more important, talking to your slutty friend or being on a date with me?"

- Forces her to pick
- Really displays that hidden Alpha Male side
- Displays sexualness
- Displays independance, the 'take no shiit" attitude.

Yeah, there's a KBDJ post for you! :crackup:
I would have treated this as a test...
Doc's respone would have worked! At least something long those lines.
Dunno about that biatch part, depends on the girl, if she used "bad language".

My girlfriend used to talk on the phone when she was over. I basically was jokingly like like "huh... hey, get off the phone, this is you and me time, you know a DATE? But if you friend wants to join us, we might be able to work something out." Now she'll sit in the car when she gets to my apartment and just talk. She even started getting text messages while we would be watching a movie or having dinner, I made her put her phone on vibrate and in her purse. All I said was "oh my god, stop texting, I'm sure it can wait." Put her in her place you know? "Be a man!" hehe