Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl im with found this site

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to see people of all different races together, and people of all different races who don't like each other. Seriously. White women who are ugly who like black men, white women who are hot who like black men (hello, Heidi Klum is married to Seal, a black guy) white women who are hot who don't want black men, hot black women who want white men, asian guys who want latina women, persians who want black women, I have seen all of those combos living here in Los Angeles.

I am not black or white but I don't think it is fair to assume one race is naturals at getting girls while one is incapable. It's just not. I do think black and white guys generally, not always but GENERALLY, have stereotypically different sense of fashion, dress, music, speech, etc. You have your Eminems and Clarence Thomas's to mix that up though.

Maybe black guys also pickup in different ways than white guys do, I've definetely noticed this. White guys or girls might be put off by this, but if it appeals to a white girl, just accept it, it doesn't concern you. And for a black guy, if the white girl rejects you, it's not always racism. And you are not entitled to have her date you. Just the same, if a white dude comes at a black woman the way she wants it and she likes him, black guys just gotta accept that.

Most white girls like white guys, most black women want black guys, etc. That's the way of the world. It's not racism, just preference. But if you like someone of another race and want to see if it goes anywhere, don't ever hold yourself back.

And don't forget, it's not just black and white. There are a lot of other ethnicities out there also.
:D

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
And for a black guy, if the white girl rejects you, it's not always racism. And you are not entitled to have her date you. Just the same, if a white dude comes at a black woman the way she wants it and she likes him, black guys just gotta accept that.
Most white girls like white guys, most black women want black guys, etc. That's the way of the world. It's not racism, just preference. But if you like someone of another race and want to see if it goes anywhere, don't ever hold yourself back.
And don't forget, it's not just black and white. There are a lot of other ethnicities out there also.
Thank You, learningtopimp. That is a very intelligent observation and I agree with you 100%.