Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm seeing QUEEFED

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a weird situation.

I was having sex. The girl was on top and all of a sudden I heard a queef .. I threw her off and I was like, "WTF was that?!!!!":confused:

She looked at me all confused and said, "I don't know."

She's now embarrass and she does not want to talk to me again.

What should I do? Should I just let out a huge ass fart the next time we get in bed?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop having sex...FOREVER.
Seriously.
Maybe when you grow up you can rethink it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: queefed?:box:

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
IamRAMBO said:
This is a weird situation.

I was having sex. The girl was on top and all of a sudden I heard a queef .. I threw her off and I was like, "WTF was that?!!!!":confused:

She looked at me all confused and said, "I don't know."

She's now embarrass and she does not want to talk to me again.

What should I do? Should I just let out a huge ass fart the next time we get in bed?
Flatulation during intercourse will only guarantee that she will also throw you off. Of course, if she doesn't want to talk to you again, it would be hard to get her in that situation.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn!
What a horrible reaction!
I'm sure she's absolutely mortified now.

Um... what to do!?

Own up, apologize, and make her feel that your the douchebag for reacting like that. Rather than her for queefing (as its a natural occurence while fvcking from time to time). Make her know and feel this. That its totally natural, and happens, and your reaction was the freak incident in question. The idea being, shift the shame to your ignorant reaction, absolving her of the embarrasing feelings. This will return balance.

Peace'

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
you sure it wasn't a fanny fart? I've banged girls doggy style and then made them go down flat too quick - it's created the loudest fanny farts. I remember one was so loud I heard my parents saying "what the hell was that?"...hahah

If a bird gets air trapped in her tw@t then it's gonna have to come out and yes it's sounds like a fart...feels wierd on the old c0ck tho!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macca said:
you sure it wasn't a fanny fart? I've banged girls doggy style and then made them go down flat too quick - it's created the loudest fanny farts. I remember one was so loud I heard my parents saying "what the hell was that?"...hahah
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: at this post! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: at this thread.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever it happens to me, me and her just fall about laughing. There's always a silence on her part right after it happens like "Oh no, hows he going to take this?" I just snort slightly and that sets her off. As long as you make her feel that it's not a big deal, it's all good.

Normal farts, on the other hand. Well now....

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
Stop having sex...FOREVER.
No.

That's like asking me to stop breathing air.

Skip: stop being a sexually insecure neurotic anal prick.

I thought this was a funny story worth sharing - geez.

medicman739

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont sweat it man.Thats nothing I was banging a girl one time and made her *** so hard she **** the bed .Thats the truth.Dont stress over it. Just pat your self on the back. You made her do it.At least she didnt fall asleep. That just means you made her *** hard.Get back in it:rockon:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Queefs happen.

When you're rammin, air gets stuck and must be released.