Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i'm dating is not for me -what to do?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All.

I'm in a tough situation here. there is a girl i'm dating for two months.
She's beautiful, smart and she cares for me a lot.

In the past month i had a problem with this girl, i lost attraction to her, don't care if we talk or not. i start looking to other girls and she picking up an arguments about everything. it started to become a very turn off for me.

We had like a thousand talks about this and she know's i don't want something serious and she aware of that. yesterday i mostly ignored her except telling her i'm tired and so on. today she called 7 times and texted 10 times.

I don't know, Im not excited with her , im not excited to see her , i feel bad for her because she's a good person.

Suggestions?

Joe.

Born_Again

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Come on... if you think she's a good person why are you wasting her time when she could be with someone else.
why are you wasting YOUR time if you don't enjoy her company.
A women ultimate currency is attention and a male ultimate currency is his time. which you are wasting and she is not getting from.
I would say keep her as a fvck buddy but your completely turned off so move with your life and break up with her and find some else that you can enjoy being with.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, any time you're afraid to hurt a girl's feelings by breaking up with her, that she would dump you on your shocked ass in a New York second if she lost interest.

She would consult her friends ad nauseum and eventually toss you out like yesterday's trash.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Remember, any time you're afraid to hurt a girl's feelings by breaking up with her, that she would dump you on your shocked ass in a New York second if she lost interest.

She would consult her friends ad nauseum and eventually toss you out like yesterday's trash.
So, so true. She'd give you a bullsh*t reason and jump on another guys lap without even thinking about you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hiiii

Atom Smasher said:

The above is very true... and I have experienced this first hand..

I wasted nearly 2 years of my life with a chick who I was not sexually attracted to.. this girl was loving, honest and very kind.. the ideal wife material..

But within 6 months of dating her I lost all attraction for her.. I used to make excuses to avoid having sex with her.. I was hurting this girl by avoiding sex with her.. she did not deserve it..

But I was too scared to dump her, as she had very little family and friends, and she depended on me quite alot... so I sacrificed my own happiness for nearly 2 years and stuck it out with her...

One day we had an argument, and she dumped my ass like i was a piece of trash lol...

Remained no contact for about 4 months.. then she started contacting me again.. almost pleading for us to get back together...

I just couldn't get back with her... looking back now.. she did me a favour by dumping me.. as I was not making her happy... and she was not making me happy...

If you are not attracted to this girl in the slightest, then let her go, and let her be with a man who will make her happy.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just admitted to me she slept with someone else just because i wasn't there for her. she though me saying lets takes things slow will give her the excuse to sleep with someone else.

Now i don't care anymore :)

Joe.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
She just admitted to me she slept with someone else just because i wasn't there for her. she though me saying lets takes things slow will give her the excuse to sleep with someone else.

Now i don't care anymore :)

Joe.

Yup that sounds about right. This is not a shocker! AWALT

Now you can move on Joe!

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of life my friends. nothing to worry about.

Moving on.... not the first time and the last time :)

The journey will continue anyway .

Joe.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Hilarious! Like you werent LITERALLY there to prevent penetration lol.

lol.

As i said, i really don't care. she's a kid and woman so i'm not surprised .

Joe.