Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating invited me to a gay bar to meet her sister and gay brother.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Wodan said:
If it didnt say that you were 29, Id have guessed that your about 11, not being able to spell the word 'Think' and so on.
"Id" as you put it is I'd. And that was not a typo it was your ignorance..LOL:eek:

wouldnt = wouldn't
youve = you've

Before you attempt to correct others make sure you have first corrected yourself, or you look dumber than you actually are..

and now I will let RokyRoc bring us back on topic -

RokyRoc said:
It was a test to see if you were gay, and if you would do anything for her.

You passed.

Not going to a gay bar does not mean you are not tolerant of gay people, it just means you dont want to go to a gay bar.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not gay and that will come across loud and clear in the bar. Don't worry about being hit on, chances are it won't happen. They are not going to waste their time talking to a straight guy (and they can tell).

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, honestly? As a few people already said, a lot of straight women go to gay joints ON PURPOSE so they don't get hit on by as many douchebags...you get less of those at gay bars, since a common trait of douchebaggery is homophobia.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dont put yourself in that position, what are you auditioning for her brother sister? what are you the entertianment of the night so they will find any excuse not to like you?

wise up dude. control yourself.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with going to a gay bar, almost all my friends have been to one. I actually went last weekend to one, ironically, because that is where one of my friends met her boyfriend, and it was their anniversary.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MascaraSnake said:
Who cares, honestly? As a few people already said, a lot of straight women go to gay joints ON PURPOSE so they don't get hit on by as many douchebags...you get less of those at gay bars, since a common trait of douchebaggery is homophobia.

People that care about that are really insecure about their sexuality, and think its so unclear to others that they could be confused as gay themselves lol. Totally agree with you.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it would depend on how "Gay" the bar really is.

being a former raver i've had lots of experiences with gay guys, if they're any smart then they'll ask you almost right away "Are you gay?" in any sort of ways. 99 times out of 100 they'll respect it. Though there always is that 1 who'll try and get you to "admit" your latent homosexuality.

going to a gay bar isn't going to make you gay, just tell them you're straight, and you're there to have fun. if a gay guy comes on to you, brush it off, and if he insists, use a line on him.

"Look buddy, it's not you, it's me. I can't change who i am, and i'm just not attracted to men."

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

Girls go to gay bars for a lot of reasons. They won't get hit on, the music is dancey, and gay guys are fun for girls because they also like to dance, gossip, and talk clothes.

And the only way you're going to get hit on by a gay guy at a gay club is if YOU ARE GAY. Gay guys are f*cking dynamite at figuring out who's gay and who's straight.

And... just to throw this out there... I have met and fooled around with two girls that I met at a gay bar, and my track record with picking up girls is the pits. Their defenses are down because they're not expecting to get hit on.

You have to put up with some seriously sh*tty music, though.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MascaraSnake said:
.... since a common trait of douchebaggery is homophobia.
^^^And the gay takeover of america and the world continues... buts it OK right!?

Homosexual = "deviant" sexual behaviour, people have the right to denounce/disapprove behaviours they see as deviant that seek too shift the social culture - until said disapproving voices become the minority. Once that shift happens it becomes immoral to disapprove of that which was once immoral..LOL

The more frustrated and disgruntled people in a society become the more deviant behaviours they engage in openly as upposed to secretly - ie. the more openly uncivilized they become

Yes if enough people follow the deviant trend that it will become acceptable, and often eventually laws will change to allow people to do that which was once considered to be uncivilized.

But what next? ok so gayness has been rationalized as OK and fully incorporated into accepted open culture. What is next? maybe nothing?:)

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the exact right thing. My reaction would've been the same if a girl I was dating with wanted to go to one.

A gay bar? Are you out of your freaking MIND?

Props, dude. You acted like a man and didn't let her drag you along to get hit on by a bunch of gay guys.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having dinner with a female friend of mine and 2 of her hot friends. They are all straight but wanted to go to a lesbian bar. It was honestly one of the best times I've had in a while. I was the only straight guy in the whole place with atleast 10-15 straight girls.

The lesbians were cool too. All they talked about were things like boobs. I was in heaven.

Not only did I score points with my friends straight friends, but essentially had my own private men's room to use.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly, I wouldn't go either.

Why? I wouldn't have fun.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just say "I dont feel comfortable going to a gay bar, how about we go here instead?"

What, is her brother too much of a pvssy to go to a straight bar? They should have had enough respect for YOU to not put you in that position.

There's nothing wrong with going to a gay bar, and there sure as hell is nothing wrong with NOT wanting to go too. If you're not going to be comfortable there, it would turn the girl off anyway, so you did the right thing saying no.

If anyone takes offense to that, then they are some PC fag (no pun intended)

There are places I dont feel comfortable in. I wouldnt feel comfortable in a country-western linedancing bar, for one. There is a HUGE Mexican club right next door to me, and my local bar, and there are tons of hot chicks that go there, but I (or anyone I know for that matter.) wont go in. Im too white, and I dont speak spanish, and frankly, I'd be afraid too. Hell, I have a couple mexican friends that wont even go in there. I give them shyt for it too. If I were mexican, I would be pulling tons of pvssy out of there, and bringing it over to our bar.

I would have no qualms going to a lesbian bar. Actually, if I were macking on a group of hotties, and they were going to a gay bar, and I had a buzz on, I would probably go, but NEVER on a date, or anything like that, or what the OP is talking about.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, so your not going because it's a gay bar. Nice job, that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...brainwashed alpha males here.

Is her gay brother taken?
Is her sister taken?
Is she taken? Yes.

She's already with you and you can have fun with her there.

Maybe the gay brother needs some lovin' too. Who give's a ****... they aren't disrespecting you in any shape or form. Stop being insecure.

Would you be more confident having dudes at a straight bar hitting on your girl? Sure you're confident, but it'd still be 20x more annoying having to watch out for your girl.

My three managers from Abercrombie went to a gay club, two of them are straight and went with their girlfriends (to be honest, one was a total badass and all the chicks from work wanted on top of him). The other manager was never openly gay and acted VERY straight. No one knew he was gay... but he kept disappearing while all them were hanging out. Turned out he's gay.

These two straight guys are real alpha's and can pull ass anytime they wanted in a straight club.

I was asked to go to one with a girl I've known since we were kids and I was hesitant at first, but agreed to go... never went though because a mix-up on days.

I personally would think it would be fun, just as much as it would be in a straight club.

I guess you gotta have confident to step into a gay club.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
Frankly, I wouldn't go either.

Why? I wouldn't have fun.
exactly.