Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating invited me to a gay bar to meet her sister and gay brother.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know it was a gay bar before I agreed to go.

After Googling it to get directions and reviews, I found out that it was a gay bar in West Hollywood.

WTF?! LOL - Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it anymore sweety pie.

I mean, I knew I was going to meet her gay brother, I didn't care about that or him being but, but that doesn't mean I want to be surrounded by gay guys.

Is this going to look like a diss to her brother? I'm wondering what he could possibly say to her to get her thinking twice about me.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far she seems upset. But I threw back at her and told her that I wouldn't have agreed to go if I knew it was a gay bar. I should have been let know so I could have said no and thus not have to deal with "letting them down"

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you even care?

FYI, lots of straight single women go to gay bars.

Going to a gay bar doesn't make you gay.
Throwing a fit about is much worse than just sucking it up for an hour, having a few drinks, and being amused by the girly guys.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Women love gay men and the gay scene... and would love for their boyfriend and husbands to be more like gay men.. its a side effect of all they power modern liberal women now have they love the image of the broken males who now seeks other males.

So there you are at a gay bar to make your woman happy... lol... no women would even ask me to do some crap like that... I am a strong straight man who sees no need to hang in gay places.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
Throwing a fit about is much worse than just sucking it up for an hour, having a few drinks, and being amused by the girly guys.
:up:

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're just going to blow it with this girl over some stupid prejudice? Good grief man, grow up.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go and make her happy. If you're with your girl, you don't have anything to worry about. Those people have fun, too. You'll probably get some good laughs out of it.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, this wasn't the first thing i've told her "no" to.

the night before i told her i wasn't going to go bowling because i hate bowling.

anyhow, she came over last night wearing a really hot short skirt and gave me a great ******* so i'm certain she's over it.

and on second thought i don't think her brother and sister are upset with me over it. she calls me "mr. wonderful" - so, this is a nonissue now.

i don't really think i'm prejudice for not wanting to hang in that environment just like i wouldn't want to hang in a goth environment or a country western bar.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously i've been to a gay club with my exgirlfriend it really isn't bad at all, it was actually fun. I got her in a straight-gay sandwich. Just think, you dont have to deal with other dudes thinking their the dopest thing in the world.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
well, this wasn't the first thing i've told her "no" to.

the night before i told her i wasn't going to go bowling because i hate bowling.

anyhow, she came over last night wearing a really hot short skirt and gave me a great ******* so i'm certain she's over it.

and on second thought i don't think her brother and sister are upset with me over it. she calls me "mr. wonderful" - so, this is a nonissue now.

i don't really think i'm prejudice for not wanting to hang in that environment just like i wouldn't want to hang in a goth environment or a country western bar.
Women love it when you have the balls to tell then NO especially to hanging with gay men...LOL The gay bar thing was a test t o see if you are gay..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hanson said:
Seriously i've been to a gay club with my exgirlfriend it really isn't bad at all, it was actually fun. I got her in a straight-gay sandwich. Just think, you dont have to deal with other dudes thinking their the dopest thing in the world.

^^^Now that is a funny post....LOL:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should have said yes, They can be very forward and touchy feely in those places but its not gonna go down well with your gf now that youve said no. And if you change your mind now she'l think she can change your mind about other things. I think youl find alot more HB9-10's at gay bars though.

Firstly they need gay friends because other men will try to advance on them sexually, so they cant reallly have straight male friends. Secondly the best looking girls often go out to gay bars for a night out with theyre friends where they can relax and not have to worry about lots of guys forcing themselves on them.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wodan said:
I think youl find alot more HB9-10's at gay bars though..
Umm yeh they are there (and not at a straight bar) for a reason.. to find gay men to F which is the new unspoken trend in cool pretty girl circlers ... yes i said it many women are now F'ing openly gay men for fun.... you will be hearing about this new cool trend soon enough..

Many women are secretly very attracted to gay men.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone's giving you 5hit for refusing to do something that you'd rather not do. I wouldn't step foot in a gay bar neither, no matter who was with me.

she came over last night wearing a really hot short skirt and gave me a great ******* so i'm certain she's over it.
That's a good sign that her IL is still very high.

Women's 5hitty moods are usually only temporary (unless you do something really awful to them). They eventually get over it, feel terrible about being mad about you over something so stupid, and then try to make it up.

Some people ask how to send a woman on an emotional rollercoaster ride. It takes very little effort. The word "no" can be enough to send them flying up, down, and all over the emotional scale. You give her an answer she doesn't want, and she'll create her own drama.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing ill say is dont BELIEVE anyone, especially on these forums! If you feel theres alot of stuff your confused about with women read and learn some psychology and so on so you KNOW things. Alot of people like to give out opinions on here when theyre not even succesful or in the KNOW themselves.

DonGoron for instance consistently gave me piss poor advice as he has done with many people, a few things spring to mind like telling me a girl was good for one maybe 2 more sexual encounters, Ive been with that girl 6 months now, everything is fine between us, no arguments or anything like that and she's frequently telling me and trying to show me how much she loves me.

Going to a gay bar to meet up with her brother with you is NOT testing to see if your gay. Shes just trying to open you up to her family and to see if they approve of you also before things get more serious between you.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Umm yeh they are there (and not at a straight bar) for a reason.. to find gay men to F which is the new unspoken trend in cool pretty girl circlers ... yes i said it many women are now F'ing openly gay men for fun.... you will be hearing about this new cool trend soon enough..

Many women are secretly very attracted to gay men.

He managed to slip this one is as I was writing my second reply lol. No dougbt that many good looking women find a gay man attractive as there tends to be plenty of very superficial gay men that wear nice clothes and keep theyre bodies in shape.

Common sense wouldnt go a miss with what he's just said here though.

'Many women are now F'ing openly gay men'

Anyone that isnt a retard will know that by definition a gay man is only intrested in MEN, Youve got the same likelyhood of a 'gay' man having sex with a woman, as a 'straight' man having sex with a 'gay' man! :crackup:

And he knows this because he never goes to gay bars :down: Makes plenty of sense that lol.

Dont be fooled if a member on this forum has a high rating either. The forum is flooded with clueless men, And men that would rather post on this every single day than sort themselves out or get a GF. Thats just means that those clueless guys posting constantly will get a high rating in the end.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wodan said:
...Anyone that isnt a retard will know that by definition a gay man is only intrested in MEN,.

You are so clueless which is exactly the way that feminists want you to be... You need to step out of your little comfort box of ignorance and accept that the way it should be is quite often not the way it is...

IT IS HAPPENING QUITE OFTEN BUT IT IS EXTREMELY TABOO AND STILL KEPT VERY QUIET!

I UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU THINNK THOUGH ....

IF THOSE RECENT STORIES OF 30 SOMETHING YEAR OLD SCHOOL TEACHERS SLEEPING WITH 14 AND 15 YEAR OLD BOYS NEVER CAME OUT IN THE NEWS YOU WOULD HAVE PROBABLY SAID "..Anyone that isnt a retard will know that by definition women over 16 are not attracted to 14 year old boys...." - and you would be wrong as you are now.

Oh and everything is not fine in your relationship! FACT

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
You are so clueless which is exactly the way that feminists want you to be... You need to step out of your little comfort box of ignorance and accept that the way it should be is quite often not the way it is...

IT IS HAPPENING QUITE OFTEN BUT IT IS EXTREMELY TABOO AND STILL KEPT VERY QUIET!

I UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU THINNK THOUGH ....

IF THOSE RECENT STORIES OF 30 SOMETHING YEAR OLD SCHOOL TEACHERS SLEEPING WITH 14 AND 15 YEAR OLD BOYS NEVER CAME OUT IN THE NEWS YOU WOULD HAVE PROBABLY SAID "..Anyone that isnt a retard will know that by definition women over 16 are not attracted to 14 year old boys...." - and you would be wrong as you are now.

Oh and everything is not fine in your relationship! FACT
If it didnt say that you were 29, Id have guessed that your about 11, not being able to spell the word 'Think' and so on.

You dont have any idea about my relationship so you cant give your opinion on the matter as im sure you would love to do.

You dont understand the way I think, and that thing your doing where you place a load of dots after a word to try and make out youve said something really important. Thats very lame man, Did you imagine what Yoda would type like then decide to do that? :crackup:

DonGorgon said:
Nope wouldnt have said that, I even knew it went on in a particular school from a girl I was dating, she mentioned teachers had sex with some members of her class. So your spouting crap as usual in a desperate attempt to make people BELIEVE you.

I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread the danger of that. Im not asking anyone to believe me, id just like to guide people into learning more for themselves. I think if i bring sunshine into the lives of others, that i cannot keep it from my own :)

:yawn: I can see that these little text arguments could go on forever with you Don and i really cannot be bothered, your just not worth my time. I do feel really sorry for you that this one of the main things in your life though, and that your approaching 30 and dont have a clue about women.

I only popped on this because its raining heavily outside, can tell you will just carry on as usual but im gonna say it anyway. Please dont continue spouting **** about girls and your imaginary social dynamics to guys that are still finding their way. Surely you dont want more people to be unhappy with life like you are Don.

Theres plenty of young guys lurking these forums that could get the wrong impression and waste plenty of theyre own time thanks to the crap you spout.

The DJ bible is there for everyone to read and it has more than enough material to get guys effectivly picking up girls. Good luck guys.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was a close one. now you won't be gay.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a test to see if you were gay, and if you would do anything for her.

You passed.

Not going to a gay bar does not mean you are not tolerant of gay people, it just means you dont want to go to a gay bar.