Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm after is in a relationship

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I think I have potential to go out with her once they split up.

She only loves one guy at a time (apparently girls get oneitis too!) so she doesn't like me as more than friends right now, but she told me she might feel differently about me if she was single, and that she used to like me a bit before she fell for this other guy.

She's a friend so we keep in contact anyway. How can I maximise my chances with her for when she becomes available?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha..... she got you right where she wants you.

so many things wrong here

shes taken
youre there IDLE waiting for her.
girls especially girls cant control their emotions and are slaves to them. (thats why they branch swing )

youre the niceguy and she got a badboy.

GO READ THE BOOK OF POOK

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just saw a movie where the girl said to a guy that "all girls want attention and want to feel hot, no matter what guy its from"

i also liked a girl with a boyfriend, but recently i dropped things with her because it was going nowhere.
when a girl gets into a relationship, she hates the fact that guys stop talking to her because she has a boyfriend. she's stuck getting attention from only one guy and she wants more.
the only thing that will make you seem attractive is to date and see other girls. don't treat her like your girlfriend and don't see her often. yeah maybe she says she's a little interested in you, but at the end of the day who's she going to fcuk? yeah, her boyfriend, not you.

so the best advice i can give you is to act like you don't want her. tell her she can call you when they break up. don't say if. say when so you plant in her mind that she will break up someday. and date other girls. she'll see that you're giving these other girls attention and she'll want it. but don't give in. yeah it's nice to have a girl seem like she's interested, but she just wants that ego boost. this may be something you don't want to hear, but it's probably true. good luck.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocNiccals said:
She's a friend so we keep in contact anyway. How can I maximise my chances with her for when she becomes available?
For f*** sake... I have female friends I'd sleep with. They are either people I have slept with and no longer fancy...or ones I would sleep with, but don't actively want to.

To be friends with a girl I hadn't slept with and wanted to... Well...you're a nice guy...so maybe you'll understand this: you'd be simple lying to her. You wanna do that? And if you were my friend, I'd laugh at you. A lot.

She's using you. A woman had two kinds of friends. The ones that she wants to sleep with and the ones she hasn't. In my experience it doesn't matter whether she's in a relationship (if you do it right) or not. She's got a friend she'll sleep with...and she probably already has. But it's not you mate. Sorry.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
Thanks for the advice mate :)

It's no attention thing however, I got it all out of her I know how it is...

This is a girl who does not like multiple guys at once, she falls for one guy and obsesses over him. If you've ever had oneitis I suppose it's like that for her. Quite unusual but I know it's true, I've known her for a few years. Anyway she did say to me that she was a bit interested in me before she fell for this guy. It did not develop further and I think it is because I never spoke to her enough.

I'm fooling around with other girls but there's no emotional connection.

I want to know what to do with her in the meantime so when she DOES become available, she's mine.

I am not sure whether ignoring her will work well, as not enough communication with her was the reason her interest never developed last time, or at least that's what I assume.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
MurdocNiccals said:
But I think I have potential to go out with her once they split up.

She only loves one guy at a time (apparently girls get oneitis too!) so she doesn't like me as more than friends right now, but she told me she might feel differently about me if she was single, and that she used to like me a bit before she fell for this other guy.

you should be after at least 10 girls at all times (unless you are comfortably settled in with 3+ girls in your rotation)

Being after ONE girl, especially one who is basically off limits to you at the moment, just makes you look like a little chump (honest bluntness there)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo has seen that she's dangling the carrot in front of you while you're grabbing yours. You need to be spinning more plates at all times. You're waiting on a wing and a prayer.

You will be fined for oneitis development, failure to spin plates, and chasing an unavailable girl. The fine for all of this is a string of nights with your hand, wasted time, and a round trip ticket to Unwanted Wood, Alabama and back to Friendsboro, Arkansas.

What you need to do is just let this go. There's no guarantee she'll come to you after she dumps or gets dumped. This is for your own good. You are the friend who isn't getting laid. She (and all other women) have boyfriends. They get sex and the guys they marry hardly get any. You need to make a woman's pu$$y tingle. You obviously aren't.

Case closed.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, She will always just keep you in your current postition:

Close, but no prize.

What you need to do is: Move on. Your just going to be used as a egoPAWN

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
ha..... she got you right where she wants you.

so many things wrong here

shes taken
youre there IDLE waiting for her.
girls especially girls cant control their emotions and are slaves to them. (thats why they branch swing )

youre the niceguy and she got a badboy.

GO READ THE BOOK OF POOK
this is true!

but i was in the same potion as you 6 months ago. then they broke up. we started to talk again. now we have hooked up quite a few times and hang out all the time.

see. it's all about what you do ONCE SHE IS BROKE UP.

for now. you have an optionality. you have time on your side. while she is trucking around with this duchebag. go read book of pook and improve yourself.

sure you like her. but you can always get some on the side. you shouldn't wait for her.

i learned this the hard way.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Judge nismo has seen that she's dangling the carrot in front of you while you're grabbing yours. You need to be spinning more plates at all times. You're waiting on a wing and a prayer.

You will be fined for oneitis development, failure to spin plates, and chasing an unavailable girl. The fine for all of this is a string of nights with your hand, wasted time, and a round trip ticket to Unwanted Wood, Alabama and back to Friendsboro, Arkansas.

What you need to do is just let this go. There's no guarantee she'll come to you after she dumps or gets dumped. This is for your own good. You are the friend who isn't getting laid. She (and all other women) have boyfriends. They get sex and the guys they marry hardly get any. You need to make a woman's pu$$y tingle. You obviously aren't.

Case closed.
Read this again! ^^^