Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I work with?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been playing around with this girl I work with, she asked me to have sex. For whatever reasons I rejected her. Now she has a boyfriend. She started playing around with me today, and said want to me my baby's daddy? I kind of thought it was a joke, but I mostly thought she was serious. I later told a friend, he said it was a joke. I don't believe him, I really don't know. Now, I am interested in having sex with her, what should I do?

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably just leading you on. Forget about her and focus on other chicks.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you already have 11 of them. Maybe if she wants to be your babySITTER you'll think about it.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that?

I am just kind of curious, how do you know that she is lying? Because if she is, you are right I should move on. I probably agree with you guys, she is joking. However, the fact that she is joking, what if she starts playing around with me again, should I reject her?

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I am just kind of curious, how do you know that she is lying? Because if she is, you are right I should move on. I probably agree with you guys, she is joking. However, the fact that she is joking, what if she starts playing around with me again, should I reject her?
We know she is lying because a lot of chicks love to mess with guys' heads by leading them on. It's an ego boost for them. Also, the fact that you turned down sex with her before is a big tip-off that she's trying to make up for the hurt to her ego from before.

As for your other question, it doesn't really matter what you do in response to her flirting (I'm assuming that's what you mean by "playing around"), so long as you realize that she's just messing with you, and therefore you shouldn't bother trying to lay her. If, however, you're hell-bent on not letting her think that she's stringing you along anyway, you should just withdraw your attention from her. That doesn't mean "be an ******* to her", since you'll still need to work with her at times, but don't make any effort to interact with her other than for work-related stuff. If she starts flirting again, treat her like you'd treat an ugly chick; don't flirt back. :up:

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say if im ur daddy ill f uck u !

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are mistaken.

Actually, by playing around I mean constant touching. She touches me a lot, I touch her back. Sometimes she does sexual touches. Also she seems to want to call me gay, is that a method of her seducing me? Because appearentely, other girls have shown sexual interest, and haven't fvcked any of them. So they are confused. I think all of them love me.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will ignore you as soon as she knows you want her. Why didn't you just sleep with her before?

She might still sleep with you, just wants to be discreet. I doubt it though.

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Actually, by playing around I mean constant touching. She touches me a lot, I touch her back. Sometimes she does sexual touches. Also she seems to want to call me gay, is that a method of her seducing me? Because appearentely, other girls have shown sexual interest, and haven't fvcked any of them. So they are confused. I think all of them love me.
That's weird... there's this girl, i know she's into me... she calls me gay, i dont know why...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I have been playing around with this girl I work with...
"Sexual harassment! Sexual harassment!"

If you think she's worth losing your income, go ahead.

Otherwise, don't screw around with women in the workplace.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual harrassment?

How's that possible, she does sexual moves on me, I could easily say "Sexual Harrasment". Also, most of the employees there know we have this relationship. Unless that was a joke.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well losing my job?

I don't think I will lose my job because I am a valued employee there. So is it worth taking a risk and getting her number to fvck her? I chose not to fvck her in the past, because she didn't respect me.

Last edited:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea I have.

If she says no, I could pull back on the relationship. I wouldn't let her touch me in anyways.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
How's that possible, she does sexual moves on me, I could easily say "Sexual Harrasment".
If a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment, man loses. Only in extreme cases will a man ever survive such an accusation. That's life.

crossboss said:
I don't think I will lose my job because I am a valued employee there.
If a woman complains to management that a man has made sexual advances toward her, your value as an employee is null. There are a variety of laws that business organizations must enforce, and those include laws pertaining to civil rights and sexual harassment. Your value to the organization is reduced to zero should you ever be the target of a claim of either violation.

Regardless of these consequences, screwing around with any woman in the workplace is a bad idea, but ultimately the above consequences prevail.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you suggest keeping the relationship we have?

Maybe I shouldn't touch her, but she can touch me.