Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I was dating breaks it off and tries to LFBF basically told her to fvck herself

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this girl were dating for about a month or so. She was an AW so would pull some stupid sh1t and I would call her out on it. she was also selfish and thought she could get away with anything. So she would say why do we "bicker" all the time this is not good. On friday we got into a big fight cause i basically did something for her and she decided to do something else. It turned into to me saying shes selfish and doesnt reciprocate and she admitted she needed to do so. I also said I cant deal with a person like that and told her to find someone else. she said to giver her another chance blah blah blah.

We didnt talk for one day and then she called yesterday. Everything seemed ok but she then said we need to tal kabout the fight. that turned into another big fight. she started saying i hope we can just be friends if this stops working and i said no i dont do that sh1t with girls. she then said i cant see me dating you a year from now etc. but give me a week let me see how i feel. I said fvck that and said youll never get anyone like me (which is totally true). I drove off.

I called her like 20 min later and we agreed that we would meet up to talk real fast. But then like 10 min later i texted her

me:we should not see each other if we are not on the same page which is trying to smooth things out and taking a week off does not count.

her: we were not meant to be together. sorry blah blah blah.

me: youre irrational but totally right im at a different level and so are you well find someone. but dont come up and try to say hi to me and dont come around my house and dont come around my group of friends if im around (i introduced to her to her current friends basically).

her: well if thats how you feel i respect that i wont come say to you, but im going to hang out with your friends blah blah blah. can we be mature about this.

me: youre not important to me anymore so im done talking to you youre the one who made it like this, sorry it has to be like this.

her: well ok if you feel like that take care. it doesnt have to be like that blha blah

me: i did so much sh1t for you and you get irrational and decide to end it, why else wouldnt i want it that way.

later on a girl friend of mine went to get somethign from her and she asked if i was ok etc. fvck i feel bad and still want to talk to her but she can go fvck herself for doing all that sh1t. I wanna apologize and still talk but i think no contact is the only way to go.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you both need to cool off a bit and decide what the next best move is when you are level-headed. Fighting and 'bickering' after such a short time period doesn't bode well for anything longer term, imo. I'd say very limited to no-contact might be a good thing, but don't burn any bridges unless you are certain you'll never have to cross them again.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if i contact her again what should i say cause i know shes not going to cause i told her so. I do want her in my life but not as a friend.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you took it too far, and came off sounding like an insecure jerk.

If it were me, I'd wait a few days, then apologize (but don't grovel or anything). Just say you're sorry for your outburst, but that you really do think she was irrational etc etc.

You shouldn't have told her she can't say hi to you or come around your friends.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was the one who was yelling the whole time i was not raising my voice she flipped out. when i was sayin that sh1t it was when we were texting after she blew up on me. i told her ill decide if i wanna still be with her depending on her behavior and she found that as irrogant and ****y and just lost it.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
So if i contact her again what should i say cause i know shes not going to cause i told her so. I do want her in my life but not as a friend.
Sometimes you have to get on a person's bad side to fully understand his/her character. We all have a bad side.. and no one's perfect. If you still want her in your life, just go and tell her how this fighting made you understand her more.. and tell her that both of you should use these fightings to become more mature and level headed people. Do you agree with that? If she says yes, then you can continue the relationship.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is what im thinking about saying to her.

Are you ok? Im sorry for making you lose it like that yesterday. it sucks we had to get irrational. I know i said some stuff to you yesterday about never talking to you again and that is not what i want. We can still hang out and talk but i dont want any labels put on us. If i feel like doing something ill do it and if you feel like doing something you do it cause we have no label so noone should care what the other does. you wanna hang call me if i wanna hang ill call you. we should just stay level headed no matter what. bottom line we should just go with the flow. if sh1t happens it happens if it doesnt it doesnt.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
daygame - she told me that the night after we faught. "people get in fights and learn about each other and move forward" thats why im p1ssed cause she said that and ended it depsite that.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said fvck that and said youll never get anyone like me (which is totally true). I drove off.

I called her like 20 min later and we agreed that we would meet up to talk real fast. But then like 10 min later i texted her
Way to stay strong there guy. You held your stance for a whole 20 minutes.

You should just cut your losses and not ever talk to her again. I am not saying you should forbid her from seeing your friends, in fact if she is allowed hang with your friends, she will only get a better view of how much she doesn't matter to you anymore.