Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I nexted is begging me for a date now. How to play this?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting how she said it was his attitude in the begining that pushed her away from him. I don't know Vlad too well so I can't say if she was lying (ergo justifying him being an a-hole) or speaking the truth.

Either way, it doesn't really matter now. He has enough plates spinning that he doesn't need to waste anymore energy and time in trying to manipulate this situation into an anger bang. It probably won't be worth it.

Plus think of the consequences from thereafter. Can you imagine the scenario in where he does anger bang her and drops her? How WILL she react afterwards?

This girl has already displayed neediness and insecure behavior on her part from what 2 dates that Vlad was on with her? Imagine her increased neediness and insecure behavior after he anger bangs her.

Vlad, like I said before, just drop her. Cut all contact. It's time to REALLY next. It's obvious you and her never clicked in the first place. Why bother digging yourself deeper in an unnecessary hole now?

Hit up K-mart or CVS one of these days and pick up a plate or two. ;)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Hit up K-mart or CVS one of these days and pick up a plate or two. ;)
This actually brings up some good points. After his Wal-Mart thread, going to these discount stores are an IDEAL place to pick up LOW QUALITY WOMEN. I might have to incorporate some CA & sarging into my game. They might even be more productive than the local watering hole.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't encourage him man... he might actually do it.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Or you could pull the "nice guy" routine.

You could become so clingy that she wants nothing to do with you again.
DUDE !

Where is your Self respect man?

THERE IS NOTHING NICE ABOUT BEING NICE !

you either fvck her in the ass or let her suffer more like she did to other guys.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
This actually brings up some good points. After his Wal-Mart thread, going to these discount stores are an IDEAL place to pick up LOW QUALITY WOMEN. I might have to incorporate some CA & sarging into my game. They might even be more productive than the local watering hole.

You never shop at Wal-Mart? She was just a customer. And her dad is a doctor. Unless she's lying about that to impress me, which is possible.

As for the girl this thread is about, after she cussed me out I said "Sorry, let me make it up to you and buy you a drink Sunday"

She said

"No thanks, you want nothing to do with me so stop emailing me."

And that's exactly what I'll do. I guess now in her mind she can say she dumped me.