Girl i just met , introduces me to many other HBs.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since a month now I'm for vacation in my home country. Till now it's been great , i met many chicks and everybody's saying how much i have changed. I love showing off my high status and in that small city it's hard to go unnoticed.

Couple of days ago , i met the cousin(let's call her Ria) of a very good friend(let's call him Gino) of mine which she's very hot. On that day , Ria was always asking questions about me , making it obvious of her interest . 2nd day i met her in a local club and that was the best place for some good social proof. The next day i met Gino and he told me that Ria was looking at every move that i was doing in the club, he even mentioned the small kiss i gave her on both chicks(we don't do that unless we are relatives, we have a relationship or we are about to be in one).
Yesterday i was out with Gino and another guy to chill a bit and Ria came to greet us. I was wearing some very elegant clothes and i had all the attention . Ria seem to ignore me for a bit but i didn't gave much attention. After some time , she comes to my table again and tells me to look behind because a couple of her hot female friends wanted to check me out. They went crazy for me so they joined us and they were flirting with me all the time. After half an hour , Ria came with another this time one of the hottest chick in town and she tried to hook us up. Too much gold that day with no effort and i was not used to something like this , actually it was the first time that a chick tries to introduce me with her friends but not just some average looking friends but only with the hottest.

I asked Gino about this and he couldn't explain why she was trying to hook me up with all of her friends.

I want to know your honest opinion about this.
I feel like Ria was a bit disrespectful to me for doing this even though she brought me a lot of gold .

Last edited:

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's just simply a preemptive measure. One way to assure that you don't eventually end up trying to hook up with her is for her to try hooking you up with some other girl instead.

And if it doesn't work out? If you try hitting on her for a date, she could then play the "awkwardness" card - citing that she can't date a guy that's been out with one of her own girlfriends, It would cause an awkward strain on their friendship. Voila! In-built excuse.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely ****tests. She's feeling you out. Her real agenda, who knows? Maybe a foursome :cool:
The first thing that came on my mind was this , that she ****tests me. I said , "ok, lets play her little game'' and i kept my composure. I'll see the results today . What would be your next move if you were me?

What's your nationality? What country is this?
I'm Greek. I''ve been many years in Austria,Germany and Switzerland and chicks there are the same but different.

Perhaps it's just simply a preemptive measure. One way to assure that you don't eventually end up trying to hook up with her is for her to try hooking you up with some other girl instead.

And if it doesn't work out? If you try hitting on her for a date, she could then play the "awkwardness" card - citing that she can't date a guy that's been out with one of her own girlfriends, It would cause an awkward strain on their friendship. Voila! In-built excuse.
Why would she do that?Too much trouble for her.
If you ask me ,there is a boyfriend involved then i don't know. I'm not one of those guys that would back off because the chick has a bf but still is fully into me . Still i wasn't too aggresive, I moved the same as i would do with every chick but like 50% less aggresiveness. In my books ,if a chick don't want to do something with you ,she will remain neutral and don't act like this. I feel like she's guilty.

How would you move?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my books ,if a chick don't want to do something with you ,she will remain neutral and don't act like this.?
That girl Ria might show you IOIs (Indicators of Interest) but often IOIs only mean they like talking to you or they like you but have lots of other things going on and it's not going anywhere.

Some IOIs are just to get your attention, so they gain social proof. The average guy always misinterprets a girl's friendliness or politeness. She smiles while talking to him and he thinks she's in love with him.

The only way to reveal the truth if Ria is interested or not is by escalating.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. I met Gino today and he told me that Ria was just teasing me. What in the world is that suppose to mean?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you escalate?