Girl I just met in class

FloridaLurker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this one chick I just met in class and we've got a lot in common.. I just found it hard to bust out the ****y & funny and/or Kino... I had her talking mostly about herself though for a long time. Hopefully not landing myself in the friend zone.

But anyway she keeps saying hows shes bored, and she always texts me saying hi... I'm assuming shes wanting me to ask her to hang out..

Any tips on where I go from here. and how to not land in the friend zone? Also where should I take her to hang out thats not too expensive? I know she doesnt have much money and is living off of student, should I be paying for her wherever we go?

Thx

FloridaLurker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, also made an acquaintance in that class, pretty cool kid. We knew each other from a different class at a different college so we kinda sit next to each other but I met this chick when we got split apart into different groups..

Who should I sit next to next class, or how can I try to sit next to both? lol
thanks

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good, cheap date is going to a park. If you can find one of those parks where it is a couple dollars to get in then there will typically be better facilities. You do not want to spend much at all on a first date, especially if you are a student. Since her money is tight, she probably will not mind if yours is either. You do not want to give the impression that you just throw around money. Some girls will not even let you pay for them, but those are hard to find. Another cheap date is just going for a walk, playing tennis, or some activity that you both enjoy.

I'm telling you though that the park thing is golden, especially if you pack a cooler with some of her favorite snacks and bust them out by surprise.

And if you do end up paying for something for her, say that she can pick it up next time. Doing this also begins to set up another date.

Just be creative and read around the forums because this is a common topic.

FloridaLurker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I took her out.. Talked a lot about ourselves and I paid for dinner with a gift card I had for a long time that I needed to use, hopefully that wasnt a bad move..

But shes pretty chill and all I just dont know how I'm going to follow the bible advice and make a close on a kiss or something or get her interested. I might be oblivious to any signs shes giving me but this **** is hard. First time i've been on a date (if thats even what it was) with a HB7/HB8.. Is it bad to ask her to do something else the next day when she gets on and IMs me when she gets home?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You have to be more touchy-feely. Just keep doing lots of kino. Be cool and playful, and try to create an intimate conversation, and when you feel there is a deeper connection, just go in for the kiss.

2. Let her IM you or call you, tell her you are busy on some days, but you can make time on other days, let her know that you have other options as well... and if she seems to be interested, just be the man and lead her to another date. This time follow step 1 more effectively.

Always follow this thread metaphor - never let the line/thread (your connection with the girl) go slack. At the same time, don't pull it too tight or it may snap.