Girl I haven't met yet was texting me to come f/ck her last night

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I met up with her at the restaurant. We had a few drinks and she was more than willing to accept all my advances. I kissed her in the booth after 30 minutes.

I tapped it for an hour in 3 different positions tonight.

I can hang with the best of the DJ's.

Let me get this straight: she offered everything to you the night before, but you paid for a date the next night to get what you were going to get for free? I understand doing it on your own terms, but paying shouldn't be part of the deal.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god I really hate this thread... You know OP I was giving you a lot of crap. And even though I was giving you crap, I assumed you would still handle the situation, and you did. You ended up fvcking her! So props on that. Whatever you wanted to get across to her, it worked and you still got what you wanted. I can't argue that.

My pissy disposition came from trying to deter every ones full on faith that this extra "Game push" was a great move... And maybe it was a great "Move". But my point being is - WHY DO WE ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO MOVE???

Natural social/sexual interactions are enough to push for sex. I think some people are too into GAME and not enough into what they actually WANT!

Everyone ask yourself, Why are you in this? The correct answer should be, to gain lots of beautiful experiences with girls and to get pvssy... Any other answer and you are in the wrong place I GUARANTEE YOU!

....So OP props to you on your success, thats al that really matters Good job!

To everyone else I think enough views have been expressed and we need to stop hating... And stop asking for a goddamned picture of the girl. That is screwed up and any decent person WOULD NOT post a picture of the girl, thats insanity. I'm out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It was a good idea that you didn't go right over. You don't know this girl yet. It might be some sick guy pretending to be a girl, or she might have her jealous ex there waiting to attack you. Seriously, there are some messed up people out there. Always meet for the first time in a public place such as a bar, restaurant, coffee shop, etc. NEVER go right from the internet to someone stranger's house.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
It might be some sick guy pretending to be a girl, or she might have her jealous ex there waiting to attack you. Seriously, there are some messed up people out there.
Common sense.

Can someone explain this to me...

Why were some of you suggesting running over, when some unknown chick asks for sex?