girl I can't figure out

newbieluv

Reaction score
Hi, Ive been lurking around here for year or more absorbing alot of the material. It has helped me alot after getting burnt and such. From this site I learned why some of the girls I go after loose interest after a few months. This is my first or second post and I have a quick question:

I live in a small town and theres this girl. I rarely see her but when I do she rarely talks to me. When she does its like shes just saying something to be polite and hinting I should be on my way. I havent said anything to indicate that I like her, I just talk to her like all the other locals. Im thinking shes either just shy around me, or she doesn't have any interest in me, or she thinks I like her and shes repulsed by it. I feel like asking her if she despises me or something. Anyone think thats a wise thing to do? I tried being confident, im not bad looking, and in a small town my reputation hasn't been tarnished, I don't think. Everybody in town tells me shes a stuck up golddigger, and honestly I just wanna see if I can hit it up!

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. And if she says no, then move on.

Spoons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Orange = Me
newbieluv said:
I live in a small town and theres this girl. I rarely see her but when I do she rarely talks to me. When she does its like shes just saying something to be polite and hinting I should be on my way. I havent said anything to indicate that I like her, I just talk to her like all the other locals. Im thinking shes either just shy around me, or she doesn't have any interest in me, or she thinks I like her and shes repulsed by it. I feel like asking her if she despises me or something [ok, by asking her how she feels about you, is a "I have no balls to take a risk and ask you out. For I might get shot down by a stuck up golddigger that noboy likes move. Just ask her if she says "No" you lost nothing other then some stress you will create because you don't know whats going on]. Anyone think thats a wise thing to do? I tried being confident[If your trying your not confident. you just are(with work). it's part I don't care if I do something stupid because, if it doesn't bother me it dosen't bother you, and part i'm going to bust your balls and I expect you to do the same... thing kinda. You'll get it.], im not bad looking, and in a small town my reputation hasn't been tarnished[do you have one? Inprove it!], I don't think. Everybody in town tells me shes a stuck up golddigger, and honestly I just wanna see if I can hit it up![Then the out come of asking her won't matter to you.]

newbieluv

Reaction score
You two make a good point, if I don't care so much about the outcome, I should just ask her out. Now what to do though, theres not a whole lot to do in southwest Minnesota. I'll think of something.