Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I Badly Want to Approach (need strategy)

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about wanting to approach this girl before, but I wasn't completely sold on her, but now I saw her again and I am dying to get to know her.

I usually see her at the gym as she seems to go as much if not more than me (5x per week, very sexy). So, she's got a tight athletic body, but she's kinda short and she's like the type where not all guys would think she's hot. I think she's very sexy, though, because I dig the athletic type. She seems like she is a mix of Asian and White (I am white).

Another thing I noticed about her is that I always see her alone. For me, this can be a really good thing or a bad thing in a girl, depending on if she is confident. This girl appears very confident and mature, which I find sexy. She seems very independent. It's refreshing to find a mature, independent girl at this POS clique high-school-ish college I go to. So, score another point for this girl.

What made me more interested in her tonight is I saw her eating at the cafeteria place alone. I hadn't seen her anywhere but the gym before, but I went on a different schedule tonight so now I kinda know her routine (not gonna follow her around, fellas). Also, I got the eye contact\body language confirmation tonight that she is interested (went from 60% certain to 90%).

So, positive traits: independent, athletic, mature, confident, cute, disciplined.

OK, now I need to approach her. I've only said a few words to her before. We both know each other by face, but that's it. I basically have 3 places to approach her:

- in the weightroom (i lift pretty intense, she goes here maybe 1-2x per week)
- in the aerobics room (never been in there before, she is in there almost nightly)
- in the cafeteria (i'm guessing she generally goes to eat alone after she works out each night)

I want to go with some sorta direct approach, basically saying, "I think you're attractive. I want to get to know you." I have to be careful not to mess this up in the gym since she might think I'm some perv who likes her in short workout shorts. I want to ask her out the first time I talk to her. I don't want to "get to know her" over scattered small talk.

Anybody have any ideas? I'm leaning towards just walking up to her in the cafeteria and asking to join her or just talk briefly and leave (since I usually get my food to go).

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me its a fairly big turn off when they are always by themselves and never with friends. It makes me think they are a loser.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
to me its a fairly big turn off when they are always by themselves and never with friends. It makes me think they are a loser.
Well, she looks like the type who enjoys quiet nights and is busy during the day. I wouldn't be surprised if she works full time and goes to school full time. She doesn't appear self-conscious about being alone at all so I find that sexy.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being direct is good, but is it the best thing to say:

"I think you're attractive. I want to get to know you."

Sure, it's what your feeling, but that may come off as creepy to her. Maybe start off with something like "Hey, I see you here all the time, but I have no clue what your name is. I'm One on One." If you go there alone as well, ask her if she can spot you. Make small talk and see how things go. One thing I probably wouldn't do is ask for her number right away. End the first night with something casual like "I'll see you later."

You won't come off needy and look like you're just trying to pick her up.

Keep us updated!

Mac

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all,

Kudos points for being a libertarain.

Secondly, analyzing this is very woman and not DJ.

If you see a woman you liek just go talk to her. Dont psyche yourslef out by thinking to much. And no it doesnt matter what your openign line is that much. Long as its not ridiculous and you can get a conversation going.

And keep the conversation light. I wouldnt be that direct. Just notice something funny and mention it to her. And start a converation form there

-Mac

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you don't need any strategies for this. If you REALLY need to, then not a problem but... I would prefer to just do it.
Think about it dude, after all the planning about approaching her and strategies on using good pick-up lines, ****y and funny, and learning all kinds of stuff and then you find yourself stuck because of your shyness. So you wouldn't do all that work just for nothing... Just do it!

You have really inspired me to work for nike, thanks!

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont know her name say:

"Hey, ive seen you around a lot recently and I cant remember / dont know your name, I am oneonone." (handshake)

if you know her name and she is eating alone in cafeteria:

sit down with her and just say "hey whats up" "how has your day been" "mines been weird/cool/crazy/somethinginteresting"
explain why your day has been like that, then "i am oneonone by the way" (handshake)

if you dont know her name and she is staring at you or you catch her looking at her use this:

"hey, do i know you, cuz i saw you staring at me like you know me." <---this usually is a good line for me....good results. cuz its an opener and sorta a qualifier (she will get nervous/flustered cuz she was "staring" at someone (even if she wasnt)).

BOTTOM LINE: PROMISE YOURSELF YOU WILL APPROACH WITH SOMETHING THE VERY NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER!! NO MATTER WHAT

salthepal

Don Juan
Reaction score
TOTALLY AGREE WITH BALENGAR ... GO FOR IT ..

think about it, you two have so much in common, and you should point that out by telling her something to the effect that you've seen her in many places you go to, and would like to sit down and chat with her ... THEN SIT DOWN AND START CHATTING, DON"T WAIT FOR HER PERMISSION ...

next time you post, I want to hear that you've talked to her, introduced yourself, know who she is and what she does, and either have set up a "date" (read, a time and place where you two meet again) -nothing fancy, a cup of coffee or something- .. or her phone number for the purpose of seeing her again ..

STOP THINKING AND DO IT .. OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL !!!!!

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
Go for it!!!

nothing worse than regret not going up to her...jus be kewl..and look at her like a friend...not a girl you wanna ****...she'll think youre not wierd...

my best advice is to just hey wassup...and if she says hey...then just sit down and talk to her...

just dont make it bigger than it is or she'll sense youre nervous around her..

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't mouse trap...

You don't have to set the ball rolling down the pipe... have it land on the board, flip the man over into the bowl, and then have the trap fall down on the mouse... just so you can approach girl

Simply talk to her... she's sat alone... be courteous, ask if you can take that seat, then make friendly conversation with her based on the surroundin or better yet somethin that you can both appreciate being in the same environment...

What's that one thing that always gets you about the gym... bring that up, and you might be surprised but she's noticed it also and it was on her mind too...

BOOM... immediate rapport

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are overanalyzing fool - backoff... until you got a cool head then approach her by asking if she'd like to go to a coffee shop after working out. BUT before that...since you know her schedule like a stalker.

to make it easier for the both of you.. yeah remark something funny in relation to working out .. next time you meet say hi blah blabh blah then invite for the coffee.