Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl here, but a "guys" girl...

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, doubt anyone remembers me but I was here years ago with a really dumb problem that I am long over. (fell for an engaged guy...whatever...) I still read here all the time trying to see why guys act the way they do...as I haven't had much luck with the male species. *sigh* (I hope I'm not going to get slammed or judged for posting here, but hear me out..I'm here for the same reasons you guys are...)

I've always been "one of the guys"... I've been told that I am smart, beautiful, funny...I love sports and video games...and sex. Guys tells me that any guy would be lucky to have me. I'm not going to say "yes! And it's all true!" Because my confidence level has been shot after the experiences I have had. Just telling you a bit about me. I wonder why guys tell me this but then don't date me themselves. It's a wonder.

My current problem...is my FWB of 6 months. We are just casual because for 1) he is four years younger than me, 2) We work together, 3) In the beginning he wasn't over his ex. Yes I like him, but not sure I'd date him him anyway as he has cheated on every gf he's ever had and I'm starting to sense that he is a player.

Ok, so the problem is this...I'll just get right to it and hope for some honest answers here: We went from having sex twice a week to barely once a month. Only one reason for that right? He's getting it somewhere else?? So why everytime I ask him does he not just admit it? I tell him I won't be mad but I just want to know, and he still says "haha no, there isn't anyone else..you and me have just been on different skeds..." Partially true, but before it didn't matter if we worked in the morning and I was there at 3am. I'm sure it's gotten to the point where I'm totally annoying him with "why haven't we hooked up? Is there someone else??" And yet he still says everything is fine. Everything else is the same, talking all the time, flirting, whatever. Except the sex. When we were hooking up frequently, he was the type to want me to stay the night, cuddle, arms around me, lots of kissing. Affectionate, not just going over to bang, you know?

So what's this guys deal? Is he interested or not and why suddenly no sex??? I have never asked him for anything more, no relationship or anything. I'm pretty cool about him going out with his friends, never bug him.

If someone here could tell me what's going on here, that'd be great. I'd be glad to give you a girl's perspective on any of your situations too.

Thanks!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The guy is excersizing his right to keep you on the back burner while he tries out other potential FWB's. Your problem is that you're becoming clingy. He doesn't have anything to lose by admitting whether or not he has other holes to plug and creamfill. He knows you'll be there to enjoy the jizz like the others. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had much luck with the male species. *sigh* (I hope I'm not going to get slammed or judged for posting here, but hear me out..I'm here for the same reasons you guys are...)
I'm on here for the reasons that the site is dedicated to:

"Secrets of meeting, dating, and attracting women."

Since you haven't had much luck with men, and are here for the same reasons "you guys are", I was lead to believe that you were going to just flat-out admit that you are a lesbian. But you never got to it, so...

*clicks on "add SunnyD to your ignore list"*

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Tell him straight up to fvck you more often or your going to ditch him. Don't be playin the whats wrong game, not going to get anywhere.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I'm on here for the reasons that the site is dedicated to:

"Secrets of meeting, dating, and attracting women."

Since you haven't had much luck with men, and are here for the same reasons "you guys are", I was lead to believe that you were going to just flat-out admit that you are a lesbian. But you never got to it, so...

*clicks on "add SunnyD to your ignore list"*
Oh sorry, I thought I was on the "mature men" forum.

Thanks MacAvoy...I'll try that.

Mr.Kennedy

Reaction score
Exactly what the poster above you said. If all the guys see you as date material, it is obvious that you can get whichever guy you want. So why be with the one that dont want you... ditch him, and get someone who actually WANTS to f*ck you more than once a month ('the hell is wrong with that guy? geeezz!!)

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But what is the reason he has stopped?? Is it 99% likely there IS someone else?? Why wouldn't he just tell me that? I read here all the time how you guys let all the girls know that she's not the only one. But he assures me "no no, we are still..." Why not just say "hey, we're not 'together', yeah there are other girls.." Especially if I'm asking him straight out and he has that chance to be honest about it. I have even told him I wouldn't be mad...as I have no right to be really right? I'd stop sleeping with him, yeah...but I wouldn't be mad.

I wish he'd just tell me what was going on, because guys don't stop having sex with you for no reason. Especially when the sex was amazing. (he said so) If you start really liking a girl who's just "casual", do you stop sleeping with her? Or did he get bored??

I appreciate the replies, but my question hasn't really been answered..lol.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
So why everytime I ask him does he not just admit it? I tell him I won't be mad but I just want to know, ...
why?
SunnyD said:
So what's this guys deal? Is he interested or not and why suddenly no sex???
Why expect so much from a FB er, FWB arrangement? Maybe he is just a FB and since the F is dwindling maybe the B doesn't seem too interesting.
SunnyD said:
I'd be glad to give you a girl's perspective on any of your situations too.
Ummm... Thanks? :confused:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ummm... Thanks? :confused:
Thank her for cross-posting in general discussion, too.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD, its time for you to branch out. If you like the guy's site so much, then borrow some of our advice and nix the oneitis. If the situation were reversed, we'd just tell the dude to quit focusing on the one girl so much or worrying about why she's doing this or that.

And, btw, this is also your best chance way of increasing his interest in you. But dont do it for this reason, just be aware its sometimes a fringe benefit.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
My current problem...is my FWB of 6 months. We are just casual because for 1) he is four years younger than me, 2) We work together, 3) In the beginning he wasn't over his ex. Yes I like him, but not sure I'd date him him anyway as he has cheated on every gf he's ever had and I'm starting to sense that he is a player.
1. age doesnt matter to fb's. 2. never date or do anyone you work with 3. if he isnt over his ex, you cant fix it. 3b cheat on one chick, maybe it wont happen again... cheating on all the gf's, cheat cheat and cheat again.
SunnyD said:
Ok, so the problem is this...I'll just get right to it and hope for some honest answers here: We went from having sex twice a week to barely once a month. Only one reason for that right? He's getting it somewhere else?? So why everytime I ask him does he not just admit it? I tell him I won't be mad but I just want to know, and he still says "haha no, there isn't anyone else..you and me have just been on different skeds..."
no fb is ever going to tell you they are doing someone else. he wont want to hurt your feelings and run you off, and until something serious happens with whomever he has met, then this is what it is.
SunnyD said:
I'm sure it's gotten to the point where I'm totally annoying him with "why haven't we hooked up? Is there someone else??" And yet he still says everything is fine. Everything else is the same, talking all the time, flirting, whatever. Except the sex. When we were hooking up frequently, he was the type to want me to stay the night, cuddle, arms around me, lots of kissing. Affectionate, not just going over to bang, you know?

So what's this guys deal? Is he interested or not and why suddenly no sex??? I have never asked him for anything more, no relationship or anything. I'm pretty cool about him going out with his friends, never bug him.
if he wanted a relationship, you would see it by now. if he wanted more fb action, he would call you up and ask you over more.

my advise, move on. stop calling him. find another guy and if you want a relationship, stop giving away the milk for free .

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Does anyone find this funny as I do?

Woman starts a thread in "The Mature Man" forum and asks advice about her man... a thread to which a woman responds. She responds to a woman with advice on what to do in regards to her man.

There goes the neighborhood.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
:crackup:

Does anyone find this funny as I do?

Woman starts a thread in "The Mature Man" forum and asks advice about her man... a thread to which a woman responds. She responds to a woman with advice on what to do in regards to her man.

There goes the neighborhood.
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

This post will be deleted in...9...8 (..and counting).

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why sex not as often is what you really want to know........Ok, you and him are friends with benefits, so there is no relationship, so you shouldn't really be caring so much over this. You really like this guy obviously, and all he cares about with you is sex. I'm sure he has other options and he is just putting you on the back burner in case things don't work out with his other prospects. Kinda like a basketball player at the end of the bench. You are still officially on the team, but get no action in the game..lol. sorry...then again, maybe he is just not that attracted to you, whether it be your looks, your personality. You said so yourself that the guy's call you "one of the guys." That's not really a good thing to be honest. A guy doesn't want someone that is like "one of the guys." That sounds kinda weird.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Hey, doubt anyone remembers me but I was here years ago with a really dumb problem that I am long over. (fell for an engaged guy...whatever...) I still read here all the time trying to see why guys act the way they do...as I haven't had much luck with the male species. *sigh* (I hope I'm not going to get slammed or judged for posting here, but hear me out..I'm here for the same reasons you guys are...)
I only know one type of girls that has trouble getting guys.. fat or ugly. Guys are visual creatures, we don't care what the girl says as long as she attractive. So the tips here isn't going to work for you. You might consider posting your picture and we can help ya out in looking better.

Or if you want the easy method, get him drunk. :rock:

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poll said:
I only know one type of girls that has trouble getting guys.. fat or ugly. Guys are visual creatures, we don't care what the girl says as long as she attractive. So the tips here isn't going to work for you. You might consider posting your picture and we can help ya out in looking better.

Or if you want the easy method, get him drunk. :rock:
Trust me, I don't have trouble getting guys. I have trouble keeping them because I meet the ones that want nothing more than ****ing around..nothing serious. You know, like most of you guys here.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Trust me, I don't have trouble getting guys. I have trouble keeping them because I meet the ones that want nothing more than ****ing around..nothing serious. You know, like most of you guys here.
Oh shyt, when you said you haven't had much luck with the male species, I can only translate it to mean you ain't getting any action.

You want to learn how to keep a man from a forum that teaches men how to fvck as many women they can? LOL

But if you really want to know, the answer is simple.. find a AFC.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poll said:
Oh shyt, when you said you haven't had much luck with the male species, I can only translate it to mean you ain't getting any action.

You want to learn how to keep a man from a forum that teaches men how to fvck as many women they can? LOL

But if you really want to know, the answer is simple.. find a AFC.
haha no, that's not it either. I said I don't want a relationship with him...I want the regular sex we were having. He was great, steady sex and I want that back..lol. And he's respectful (most the time) which is rare.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
haha no, that's not it either. I said I don't want a relationship with him...I want the regular sex we were having. He was great, steady sex and I want that back..lol. And he's respectful (most the time) which is rare.
Oh shyt, never write more than a paragraph, I don't have the patience to read more than that. So what you saying is you want stready sex with a man who respects you. That's also quite simple, hit me with your # and a picture, I will be extremely respectful.. until we get to bed, then I'll just beat that as$ like it's never beaten before. :D