Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl has suddenly gone cold

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this girl for 2 months now.

Up until a few days ago, should would initiate texts/calls/snapchats nonstop with me. All hours of the day. My text game was always solid/exciting keeping her on her toes.

A few days ago the communication started dwindling. Down to almost nothing now. She was actually "too tired" to go out Monday night (unheard of - used to do anything to see me).

Two possible explanations:

- Her ex-husband visited her at work last week (to win her back), they divorced in Spring, claimed she fell out of love with him years ago. He is now the #1 person she snap chats according to that list thing.

- We met on Tinder, and while she had not logged in since we met, she did log in Saturday (I check periodically). Her excuse was she "missed me and wanted to read our original conversation" and then uninstalled it. Has not logged back on, but started going cold right after this.

I figure she is either rekindling things with the ex-husband, or a new guy caught her eye the night she logged on Tinder. What do you guys think?

logicallefty

Reaction score
the_stig said:
- Her ex-husband visited her at work last week (to win her back), they divorced in Spring, claimed she fell out of love with him years ago. He is now the #1 person she snap chats according to that list thing.
I would put my cash on this bet. Seeing him got her hamster spinning and now she is having second thoughts about him and she may have hooked up with him. I would go NC . If she contacts you, tell her she is a very nice person but you have had second thoughts and you don't think she is your type. And wish her the best of luck and be gone. (because women who talk to their ex about anything but their kids aren't your type, or at least they aren't mine and shouldn't be yours either or any man's who has some decent self respect).

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I would put my cash on this bet. Seeing him got her hamster spinning and now she is having second thoughts about him and she may have hooked up with him. I would go NC . If she contacts you, tell her she is a very nice person but you have had second thoughts and you don't think she is your type. And wish her the best of luck and be gone. (because women who talk to their ex about anything but their kids aren't your type, or at least they aren't mine and shouldn't be yours either or any man's who has some decent self respect).
She actually called me yesterday, I didn't take her call and texted back late at night saying "Saw you called, I was out busy. I will talk to you another time". My original plan was to follow the "when a woman takes a step back, you take two steps back" course of action..

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only 30 years old, what are you doing messing around with divorcees? Do you live in a small town where your options are limited?

logicallefty

Reaction score
the_stig said:
She actually called me yesterday, I didn't take her call and texted back late at night saying "Saw you called, I was out busy. I will talk to you another time". My original plan was to follow the "when a woman takes a step back, you take two steps back" course of action..
I use that approach sometimes, but with online chicks I don't have as much patience.

Years ago in my AFC days I dated a chick who had a husband in prison and he would call often "about their kids". But she would always leave to go talk to him. And if I followed she would ask me to leave. She would drive 4 hours for "the kids" to see him 3 out of 4 weekends. I offered to drive her a couple times but she wanted no part of it. I finally dumped her. My only regret was not doing it sooner.

In your case if he had just came to her work and that was the end of it, no big deal. But all of their talking online they are doing too, forget it.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenberg said:
You're only 30 years old, what are you doing messing around with divorcees? Do you live in a small town where your options are limited?
She's hot and was looking for someone to be close with, fvck, and do fun things with. My kinda fling, so it was fun while it lasted :up:

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A divorced woman from Tinder is not the best catch in the sea.

Tinder is a sausage factory for sure. I'm betting she is getting the sex out of her system before she goes back to the ex hubby.

Just ignore her from now on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a mistake to check her log ins and offs on tinder bro and then telling her that! a big nono! youre maybe creeping her out coz your checking upon her so much, girls dont like that, she aint your wife. Chill the f out wait for a couple of weeks without contacting her and see what happens than hit her up and suggest to meet up. If she doesnt pick up and no reply, delete her number and move on for good. Thats it, goodluck

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has got it back on with the ex. Let her be and move on, life is too short to worry about others.