Girl has BF, but she doesn't know I know.

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I met a girl at an airport on my way back home. I approached her, had great banter and as I was wrapping up the convo she actually asked for my # first. High interest. I immediately went online to investigate her and found her social profiles. Her FB profile pic had her and some dude (who I honestly thought was a gay friend). Next day, her social profiles were on total lockdown. I did some digging and found her bf's profiles and their loaded with photos of them together (even as her and I go on dates, she's obviously with the dude every day). I still asked her on a date and we've been on about 3 now and have started messing around. On our dates there is no mention of the BF, everything she says points out that "she's single". She's already started saying relationship crap to me ("when you meet my family, I can't wait to do xyz with you".). I keep it cool and casual when she says these things. She's a cool girl/my type physically but there's no way I could ever trust her, just never been in a situation like this. If they have a BF, they usually tell me. Any thoughts on what this girl's deal is?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious she's looking to monkey branch. Low self-esteem broads that hate being alone will grab onto a new branch before ejecting from the other. I'm not saying she is but it's typically the case. You already stated you could never trust her. I've been there as well, they will lie 10 ways to Sunday if they want you. I ran into this after my divorce, zero fvcks given for me. I didn't know or care really. She left her bf for me, we dated for a year or so. Good damn she was a good fvck too.

Anyway, in her mind she's single because she's probably is over and done with the bf but just hasn't dumped him yet. This won't be the first time this happens to you. Hypergamy is a b*tch that just doesn't give a fvck.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said you can't trust her but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Have fun and don't hold back when you fvck her.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I met a girl at an airport on my way back home. I approached her, had great banter and as I was wrapping up the convo she actually asked for my # first. High interest. I immediately went online to investigate her and found her social profiles. Her FB profile pic had her and some dude (who I honestly thought was a gay friend). Next day, her social profiles were on total lockdown. I did some digging and found her bf's profiles and their loaded with photos of them together (even as her and I go on dates, she's obviously with the dude every day). I still asked her on a date and we've been on about 3 now and have started messing around. On our dates there is no mention of the BF, everything she says points out that "she's single". She's already started saying relationship crap to me ("when you meet my family, I can't wait to do xyz with you".). I keep it cool and casual when she says these things. She's a cool girl/my type physically but there's no way I could ever trust her, just never been in a situation like this. If they have a BF, they usually tell me. Any thoughts on what this girl's deal is?
Not exactly the same situation that you have but maybe this would give you some insight.

A few years ago when I worked in a school there was this fine teacher that literally had the hots for me. Very friendly and extremely touchy feely with me. I recall a conversation she had with one of her other colleagues that she describes herself as a serial monogamist. I took note of that because it would later on be key in making a decision on her. So a week later we're alone in a room together and she's literally telling how much she really, really likes me....she's making it very obvious that she wants to get down. Then she goes to her phone and shows me a pic of her boyfriend. Looked like a friendly nice guy but when I looked at her face she was shaking her head....this girl was a tree brancher. Luckily I just brushed the situation off and went our separate ways and thankfully in hindsight I didn't pursue it.

Women like this have no shame of jumping boat from one guy to the other while in a relationship. They think in their minds that they're not being promiscuous because they're in a committed relationship.... I would just be very cautious of this girl and keep her as strictly a plate for now. I could be wrong but this could be her true nature...

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the right thing to do, mate? How would you like this to go down if you were the BF? Exactly. Get some indisputable evidence that you've been physical in a text and send it to her BF. Don't tell her you've done it and conspire to take this ***** down between you. Look after your brothers, man.

She's a foul POS that will do this routinely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly the same situation that you have but maybe this would give you some insight.

A few years ago when I worked in a school there was this fine teacher that literally had the hots for me. Very friendly and extremely touchy feely with me. I recall a conversation she had with one of her other colleagues that she describes herself as a serial monogamist. I took note of that because it would later on be key in making a decision on her. So a week later we're alone in a room together and she's literally telling how much she really, really likes me....she's making it very obvious that she wants to get down. Then she goes to her phone and shows me a pic of her boyfriend. Looked like a friendly nice guy but when I looked at her face she was shaking her head....this girl was a tree brancher. Luckily I just brushed the situation off and went our separate ways and thankfully in hindsight I didn't pursue it.

Women like this have no shame of jumping boat from one guy to the other while in a relationship. They think in their minds that they're not being promiscuous because they're in a committed relationship.... I would just be very cautious of this girl and keep her as strictly a plate for now. I could be wrong but this could be her true nature...
For some of them this Is the game that they play. A bf/husband for security and emotional support, and guys on the side for having some "new" sex. A lot of time they are impressing some female friends by their games.

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest thing about it is she's brought up at least 10x that "loyalty, trust, and NO cheating" are the things she expects the most out of a relationship lol.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest thing about it is she's brought up at least 10x that "loyalty, trust, and NO cheating" are the things she expects the most out of a relationship lol.
Thats the funny part... She EXPECTS YOU to be loyal and trustworthy TO HER. When did she ever mention or reference to you that she will do as well or that it should be mutual?

There are more and more women out there who are now making these "demands" (whether subtle or demanding) to guys knowing that unfortunately a lot of them will submit to the "golden poon."

Their rational could well be "I'm giving him some so that means he has to comply me."
Just be careful...

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the funny part... She EXPECTS YOU to be loyal and trustworthy TO HER. When did she ever mention or reference to you that she will do as well or that it should be mutual?
Sadly, she did actually say "I'm very loyal, I don't cheat and I expect the same out of the man I'm with". Lol..I almost fell off my chair to roll on the floor laughing.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, she did actually say "I'm very loyal, I don't cheat and I expect the same out of the man I'm with". Lol..I almost fell off my chair to roll on the floor laughing.
I would take the piss and said yeah I agree a girl need to be that, and what I hate the most is liars, they can never be trusted, that only shows me who her life is sad and miserable, such low class.

really unless you want to pump and dumb you really should take more shots at her