Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl has a disease

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the record i gotta say anybody who thinks match.com sux is wrong, as long as u put a halfway decent pic up there, u get a date a week at least. I have so many girls emailng me or winking at me.and respodning to mine. Learning how to deal with them is another story, plus some r whackos but still, theres some decent ones.

But anyway i have a question. Wat would u guys do in this situation. This other match girl i been talkin to thru email turns out to have muscular distrophy. She didn't tell me until we had been talkin 3 weeks thru email. She's pretty hot, and seems really nice and all. She says she has a rare case of it in that it hasnt gotten worse since shes 8 and shes now 28. She said the only thing wrong with her is that she cant walk long distances without gettin tired. She said other than that shes totally normal.

Should i steer clear? Theres no guarantee she wont get worse right? And who wants to ut up with that? If it was aready with a girl and she got sick ok, but no need to get into a potential mess like that right? Kinda feel bad, she prob has a hard time dating guys. Shes hot tho lol.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest staying clear because you are asking yourself the question. You're right that it would be different if the two of you had an established relationship and then your partner comes down with something, it's a bit more easier to accept. This isn't to say that she's not a terrific girl but she'll need a really special guy and he's got to be completely up to it if there's a chance of a LTR.

And a side note, the majority of women on Match.com (much like many of the other pay sites) are actually interested in meeting guys face to face. Think about it, if you are paying for the service, wouldn't you want to get your money's worth? Besides, how many women have you come across that will actually pay money if they only wanted to get their ego boosted?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the only one who can decide if this is a dealbreaker. If you enjoy passtimes that require a lot of physical activity, this woman is only going to drag you down. However, if sit-down activities are what you prefer, then give her a shot.

Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to assess if she wants a long term partner or not? On a more serious scale than you would normally. As the relationship would become increasingly difficult with external pressure.

Really this decision is up to you buddy

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is immune from the risk of serious medical problems or accidents. afoaf was 28 without any prior medical problems when she dropped dead of a previously undetected heart defect. Sh1t happens to everyone. Your girl might live a longer and healthier life than some of us here. No one knows the future. I say if you are happy with her in the present, then go for it.