Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl giving too much attention?

people again

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all. so i've been with my girlfriend for a little over a week now (we've known each other for over a month). she really likes me and i really like her. my question is this: she has called me at least once everyday "just to chat". i dont mind that she does, and i love the attention, but im worried that she might burn out on me. the other problem is, i knew that she broke up with her last boyfriend b/c they went a week w/o talking. what should i do?!?! here is a little history about her: she has had one long term boyfriend, and about three short term ones that lasted around a month each. she also has a pretty screwed up family, and her parents dont live together.

even with all of this, i really like her, and i LOVE the attention she gives me, but i dont want to be the flavor of the month... what would you all do?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? You just continue getting the attention from her since you love it so much and don't be like her last boyfriend who was probably tired of her and got annoyed...

people again

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, she left him. im just concerned that if i keep on this path, i might get "boring" or "old", or i might become too much of a friend...

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's with that attitude that brings down men. Look at it differently. There's always something new to talk about, and learn.

If you care, don't let it get boring. Take action!

Note: Silence is golden. You don't have to talk 24/7.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's personal preference, but if you really do like a girl who is going to call you everyday just to chat, then take some of that away from her. Girls tend to go crazy (good crazy) when guys aren't obsessed near as much as they are.

Try this a few times, telling her you're busy and can't talk that day. If she responds with dissapointment, that means she does really care, but if she insists into going back into that same boring routine of talking everyday about nothing, then next her (in my opinion).

Girls who are so obsessed with you that they need to talk with you everyday about their day, aren't fun for long. You want a challenge every now and then too don't you?

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're concerned that you might become less of a mystery, right? The first thing you should do is cut down on the time you spend talking to her. Don't make it look like you are disinterested or aren't making time for her.

In order to remain a mystery, try directing the conversation in her direction or about things . Take control of the conversation and keep on asking questions about her until she goes into autopilot talking about herself, at which point you can doze off...