Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl gave me number, then turned into a b!tch. How could I have done this differently

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really trippin over this. When I met her I was drunk, she seemed into me and I got the digits. I texted her two days later, was also drunk. Probably why I'm not trippin over this, it was kind of just a ****-off and something to do while I was bored, none the less. It's still kind of funny..

Scars: Hey:)
Biz: Hey
Scars: You didn't text me *******! Haha how are you?
Biz: I don't know how you get girls... but calling them "*******" isn't exactly flattering.
Scars: What would you like to be called?
Biz: The name on my birth certificate or some variation.
Scars: Okay biz:) why you got such a shield up now? You seemed nice when I met you
Biz: Haha I am nice. I like when duders respect me though.
Scars: And I respect that:) i respect you. I'm just a playful person, I don't think we can be friends if you can't take a joke love:)
Biz: Haha i'm pretty sure I can hang
Scars: Are you asking me on another date?
Biz: We've never been on a date and no. How do you even know I'm single? I might not be.
Scars: You're right, I don't know. How do you know I don't have a boyfriend? I bet he'd be pretty pissed if he knew you were asking me on a date:)
Biz: Haha I'm not too worried about your scrawny ass boyfriend.
Scars: Ouch! Can't take a joke and is hostile! Thats strike two my dear.. You really don't want to be my friend do you?
Biz: I'm not hostile...just a smart ass.
Scars: That was almost strike 3, at least your a cute smart ass. :)
Biz: Ha why thank you.
Scars: Your welcome. :) so is home girl really taken?
Biz: noope, ha
Scars: Ooh strike 3!
Biz: I thought you wanted me to be single? Ha
Scars: You don't know what I want. Thats why we could never be friends.
Biz. Alright...your choice.

And left it at that.
Towards the middle it felt like her attitude was changing a little bit. I decided to eject at the end because this girl is just too much head games.
Haha.
Man.. that was fun.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. This chick aint sh!t. I guess I just needed a smack in the face. Thanks for supplying the hand Solomon!

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
find in quotes

Scars said:
I'm not really trippin over this. When I met her I was drunk, she seemed into me and I got the digits. I texted her two days later, was also drunk. Probably why I'm not trippin over this, it was kind of just a ****-off and something to do while I was bored, none the less. It's still kind of funny..

Scars: Hey:)
Biz: Hey
Scars: You didn't text me *******! Haha how are you?
*YOU LOOK NEEDY AND WERE RUDE, YOU APPEAR BOTHERED SHE DIDNT TEXT YOU

Biz: I don't know how you get girls... but calling them "*******" isn't exactly flattering.
Scars: What would you like to be called?
QUALIFYING YOURSELF

Biz: The name on my birth certificate or some variation.
Scars: Okay biz:) why you got such a shield up now? You seemed nice when I met you
SHE HAS HER SHIELD UP BECAUSE YOU CAME IN LOW VALUE

Biz: Haha I am nice. I like when duders respect me though.
Scars: And I respect that:) i respect you. I'm just a playful person, I don't think we can be friends if you can't take a joke love:)
YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY WHEN SHE DOESNT ACTUALLY WANT YOU. PLUS YOU ARE QUALIFYING YOURSELF

Biz: Haha i'm pretty sure I can hang
Scars: Are you asking me on another date?
SHE ACTUALLY QUALIFYIES HERSELF AND THEN YOU GIVE HER ANOTHER HOOP WHEN YOU SHOULDVE REWARDED

Biz: We've never been on a date and no. How do you even know I'm single? I might not be.
Scars: You're right, I don't know. How do you know I don't have a boyfriend? I bet he'd be pretty pissed if he knew you were asking me on a date:)
Biz: Haha I'm not too worried about your scrawny ass boyfriend.
Scars: Ouch! Can't take a joke and is hostile! Thats strike two my dear.. You really don't want to be my friend do you?
SHE WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING AND THEN YOU PUNISH HER AGAIN FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR

Biz: I'm not hostile...just a smart ass.
Scars: That was almost strike 3, at least your a cute smart ass. :)
Biz: Ha why thank you.
Scars: Your welcome. :) so is home girl really taken?
Biz: noope, ha
Scars: Ooh strike 3!
YOU PUNISH HER AGAIN FOR QUALIFYING HERSELF

Biz: I thought you wanted me to be single? Ha
Scars: You don't know what I want. Thats why we could never be friends.
AND AGAIN YOU PUNISH HER FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR

Biz. Alright...your choice.
AT THIS POINT SHE HAS HAD ENOUGH,

YOU EGO IS THE THING IN CONTROL AND OVER GAMING THE GIRL. YOU CAN BE NICE WHEN SHE IS SHOWING INTEREST YOU KNOW ;-)

And left it at that.
Towards the middle it felt like her attitude was changing a little bit. I decided to eject at the end because this girl is just too much head games.
Haha.
Man.. that was fun.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya I agree with the red print of how U handled it, It is very clear you HAVE NOT mastered playful banter. As far as I am concerned thats a BOTCHED conversation.

Your persuation gambits are way off kilter, it's almost like you are NOT listening to key words and NOT playing off them in your favor.

Could have leaded her right where she wanted to go instead of repelling her away.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah true. But half way through the conversation I realized how much head games this girl really is, and I don't want or need a girl like that. This girl is just simply not worth it. But thanks for criticism, and perhaps I do need to lighten up on my playful battering. :) Perhaps I shouldn't try text gaming while I'm drunk anymore.. I knew I was doing something right... haha.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You way overdid it man. Too much game, you were trying way too hard. I agree with Kingy's thoughts for the most part.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course you can tell her u respect her but look at the context in which the conversation is flowing.

that is actually one of the minor points, generally it is a demonstration of how to punish for good behaviour which will only lead to bad relationships with everyone.

That was an easy set, despite coming in low value and needy she was still sold from the initial interactions they had had.

I recommend Pua Text Game Ebook

;-)

please remove link if its against rules e.t.c.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I may have crashed and burned with this one.. but at least I learned from it. As long as I'm moving forward that's all that matters.

GeetryS

Reaction score
You are trying way too hard here..I was shaking my head the whole time reading this. Better luck next time..

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
acctually you could save it if you wanted to. she might give you another chance, who knows. remember, she didnt call it off, you did. i know alot of people will dissagree with me but i've recovred many times from botched attempts. not always but it does happen. if you really want her, you'll come up with some sort of b.s. to explain your actions from the previous convo.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got better in the end, but at the start you were explaining yourself too much. Do a word count and compare yours to hers. Shouldn't have done all that via texting either. If you need to talk that much, just call her. You can easily tell whether she's being playful or just a b!tch with sand in her vagina on the phone.