Girl from Work

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i work at a building where there are multiple tv stations running out of it. i work at one of those stations as an editor. my editing bay has a glass wall and door facing a busy hallway. hot hot hot girls walking by constantly, very distracting!

anyway, so theres this one really cute girl who works at another station, i think shes an intern since shes young and i havnt seen her until recently. she walks by my room often throughout the day and peers in as she walks by. if we make eye contact she quickly looks away, but there was one/two occasions where we made eye contact and smiled at each other. she comes off as a really shy girl. rarely makes eye contact with anyone and always in a rush to get from point A to B.

i get a bit of an impression she might like me but im not sure. i dont konw how to approach her since each time i see her shes walking by my edit bay (and fast walking like always), and im stuck in my bay on a computer working. cant exactly get up and strike a conv.

ive walked by her a couple times in the hall so maybe i can wait for one of those occasions and maybe say hi and try to get somehting going (assuming she doesnt fly by me). but again, this happens rarely since im always in my bay

any advice? again, she might be an intern so i dont have too much time to act

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her. God some people are pathetic, they should all go to Africa or join the army so they can sacrifice themselves for lowering my gas money.

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her... ya thanks for the advice.... how? how do i approach her. im in a situation that makes it difficult

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vazeh said:
talk to her... ya thanks for the advice.... how? how do i approach her. im in a situation that makes it difficult
Get nekkid and press yourself up against the glass.

...find some excuse to be outside of your area for a bit, move some equipment or something. Just say hi or something. Joke to her how you're like an exhibit at the zoo behind all of the glass or something.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go approach her and open with "Hi, how you doing?" "Good" "So are you new here?" Then just make a casual conversation like you would with any other person you just met. There really not much you should be afraid of. If you've saw her checking you out and smiling at you a few times, then there's a very high probability that she likes you and is expecting you to approach and is more open to talking to you.

vazeh said:
As for this. You're gonna have to think and figure out a way. Be a man.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:
Talk to her. God some people are pathetic, they should all go to Africa or join the army so they can sacrifice themselves for lowering my gas money.
ahahhahahah we have a winner :p

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want her to walk straight past, just slightly step infront of her. Maybe even raise your hand slightly to indicate your stopping her.

Then work your magic.

-AudiTy =o

Do3p

Reaction score
when you see her again just say "hi.. whats your name.. you new here".. if you feel that she likes you and is smiling and such just tell her--"hey i gotta get back to work..are you single?...if so say gimmie your number then"

--if she says shes not single dont just leave...just fluff talk and keep it cool..you dont want a girl spreading rumors at work...it sucks!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are two detailed "plans" i would use.Taking into account that she actually works there you should know at what time she passes your room.
a) Moments before she passes open the door and step out for a cigarette (if you smoke) or whatever, it would look natural that you "bumped" at each other,take it from there.
b) You say you're an editor,so that means you work with high-tech equipment of some sort,next time she passes wave at her to come in, in a way that you show you need assistance with something,you could put some stuff out of wack on purpose,take it from there

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This always works....

Pull down your pants.... pull out your c0ck and say......

"WANT SOME OF THIS" ??????? :cheer:

womenarebiatches

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say that you will have lunch and ask her if she wants to join. From there you can act. You got nothing to lose.

What is important is that you don't talk about you and her with collegues because they will most of the time ruin it for you (both).