"girl" friend of mine needs some help.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine who is going through a hard time with guys right now. I do not want to get involved with her since she would have to be the desperate AFC on the girl side of things. Anyway Im trying to help her with stuff i have learned from here and all but its kinda hard to convert it from the guy to girl viewpoint. Can i get some links to female sites like this and any other info that might help her get back on her feet and be more confident about her self ect.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I've concluded that girls don't need any help when it comes to guys.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you're asking from us is links to female websites that offer dating advice or life advice to help you help her? That contradicts with your statement "I do not want to get involved with her since she would have to be the desperate AFC on the girl side of things" (Which that statement was self-contradictory in itself.)

Buddy, advice websites can only offer so much, the rest is much to be discovered by yourself.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.

well.. I dont want to get involved with her romanticly then. She already says she liked me and stuff but she has like told me her life story (good and bad) and i dont want to get with her that way, but through MSN i can tell she was like me in the past (Lines like "What did I do wrong" Why wont he call me" ect. Lota AFC like issues it sounds like) and I dono how i could just help her find a path that will help her self esteme and such.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
give her the same advice we give to the guys here. tell her to be confidant, somewhat arrogant, to date around etc etc

b

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She's probably just too needy and clingy...which screams desperation.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

thats exactly it. Im just wondering is there anything I can do to help or should I just slowly fade out? she gets sad when other guys she thinks like her ban her on MSN and I cant be so cruel to do the same.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: yes

Originally posted by IM0001
thats exactly it. Im just wondering is there anything I can do to help or should I just slowly fade out? she gets sad when other guys she thinks like her ban her on MSN and I cant be so cruel to do the same.
Tell her not to try so hard...that if she comes across as too clingy and needy it scares guys off and freaks them out and is a turn off just like it does a girl. Tell her to be more of a challenge, not to tell a guy everything about her right away, to make him wonder about her.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock yourself out!

Originally posted by IM0001
I have a friend of mine who is going through a hard time with guys right now. I do not want to get involved with her since she would have to be the desperate AFC on the girl side of things. Anyway Im trying to help her with stuff i have learned from here and all but its kinda hard to convert it from the guy to girl viewpoint. Can i get some links to female sites like this and any other info that might help her get back on her feet and be more confident about her self ect.
-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·-> Click here <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Laterz...