Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl 'friend' moved, now became girlfriend over Facebook

bdieu

Reaction score
I have this female friend that i haven't talk to sinced she moved, she lives 1 hour and a half away
We found each other on Facebook and began chatting for several days straight, and told me she liked me, and ever since, we've been talking everyday. As we talk she vaguely tells me, she wants to be with me after we graduate high school, (maybe she could be the one?)

wat im askin is, should i continue flirting and maybe date other girls, while me and my other girlfriend are continuing our intimacy?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bdieu said:
I have this female friend that i haven't talk to sinced she moved, she lives 1 hour and a half away
We found each other on Facebook and began chatting for several days straight, and told me she liked me, and ever since, we've been talking everyday. As we talk she vaguely tells me, she wants to be with me after we graduate high school, (maybe she could be the one?)

wat im askin is, should i continue flirting and maybe date other girls, while me and my other girlfriend are continuing our intimacy?
Wow. Teens these days....

Phew okay.

1. NO, she is not the one. Get that out of your head cuz its just going to lead you to one-itis. How old are you? 15? 16? 17? Your the LAST person to be contemplating over whether a girl is "the one".

2. Do not go out with her, and do not call yourself bf and gf. Long distance relationships never, I repeat, NEVER work out. This girl lives a freakin hour and a half away, you'll never see her, yet you still wanna maintain a relationship over the internet/phone?! That is utterly pathetic and unacceptable. (not to mention you met her on facebook)

3. End this stupid talking with this girl, because it will lead absolutely nowhere, will be a total waste of time, and will only result in you getting more attached to a girl you met on the internet whom you will never see.

4. Go for girls that you can actually SEE in person and actually live nearby.

bdieu

Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Wow. Teens these days....

Phew okay.

1. NO, she is not the one. Get that out of your head cuz its just going to lead you to one-itis. How old are you? 15? 16? 17? Your the LAST person to be contemplating over whether a girl is "the one".

2. Do not go out with her, and do not call yourself bf and gf. Long distance relationships never, I repeat, NEVER work out. This girl lives a freakin hour and a half away, you'll never see her, yet you still wanna maintain a relationship over the internet/phone?! That is utterly pathetic and unacceptable. (not to mention you met her on facebook)

3. End this stupid talking with this girl, because it will lead absolutely nowhere, will be a total waste of time, and will only result in you getting more attached to a girl you met on the internet whom you will never see.

4. Go for girls that you can actually SEE in person and actually live nearby.
i've met this gurl in school before, i didn't met "meet" her on the internet (im not that stupid!!)
she had moved recently, we juss keeping contact wit each other

but i get the message that i should look for someone else

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*facepalm*

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wow is this legit the same person?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God this guy is going to end up raping her.

Just move on dude. Seriously. Your last topic was creepy enough. Its high school you'll get over it and college is ten times the experience anyway.