Girl flaked twice. Ignore and move on?

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this girls number n we text for a bit and really like her. we met n a few times but nevr kissed or anything. soon after i tried to meet with her again but then i found out she was still involved with her ex. so i cut my lose's n moved on as i didnt want to waste time.

so its been a few months now and her ex is definately out th picutre and were both single. we hadnt spoke in ages n she text me once she i was i single again n been saying things like ' how much she missed our converastions and things' . she has been texting me a lot recently, speedy responses . so i kind of took th iniative n said i was gonna come round n beat her at this game she claimed she was better at than me. she accepted but the planned never went through as she had real sh*t day beforehand .

a week later i said to her ' well u tell me what day suits u n let me know and a'l see if am free'. i didnt want to come across desperate or to available either coz i am pretty busy . she just said dont worry i will but a week passed and nothing.

So i thought i should try again to meet her but then i thought maybe shes just texting as a friendship or boredom . some times i delibarelty wouldnt text back to see if she texts again which she does so am just confused wether or not shes likes me. another indication i got when she started asking me stuff about my family member whos in hospital just now so that shows concern.

So I did see up another date but couple hours before she tells me she's been asked to work so she had to cancel but never suggested an alternative? I just ignored the text an didn't reply. She then texts me 2 days later asking how come I never replied to her text and ignored that also. Was that immature and somewhat ruined all/if any chance with this girl? Time to move on?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to figure everything out before it ever happens. Spend some time with her and see if you guys are good for each other then start to worry about the future. For all you know this girl is some kind of psycho.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really read the post, but it sounds like she is interested bro, just make sure you have a plan when you set up the date, and make sure you don't say "is Friday a good day" you just tell her when and where.

Also you need to kino and kiss this girl or she is going to friendzone you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said how she missed "your conversations and things" whats more obvious than this?

She didnt say that she missed your kisses or your warm body or your deep voice, she said she missed the part in which you either entertain her or let her talk about her stuff and tought.

No wonder she is more than eager to double text you and is fast in replying, she is getting what she wants through it so why should she stop?

The red flag when they dont text back or take ages simply means that they have their desires already satisfied from others so dont need you in their lifes, in this case her ex is banging her while you are providing company which he does not.

In my opinion its a no-go, sure you could try to "game her" but it very likely will be a frustration for you.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OP has no shot with this girl, never did, never will. Time to move on.
i think she's still showing interest, especially by asking about his family member in the hospital

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I didn't really read the post, but it sounds like she is interested bro, just make sure you have a plan when you set up the date, and make sure you don't say "is Friday a good day" you just tell her when and where.

Also you need to kino and kiss this girl or she is going to friendzone you.
Don't fret over her too much, And don't build up high hopes that could lead to you being upset. Just be firm with her about a time place again for you guys to hang and do something FUN. Do all you can, the rest is up to her, and if it doesn't work out? Oh well. Next. Plenty more where she came from.

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for th advice .

Not really emotionally invested so I couldn't care less if we didn't bang . Just wanted to know her motive to texting me constant. She's still trying to talk to me now that am not replying back.

Would like to have for with her but if not then no to bothered, still time yet. Will talk to her again n see how it goes.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
You're deluded
perhaps i should've clarified. her asking about his family member in the hospital may have been small talk, but by her consistently contacting him it means there's a reasonable chance they can get something going.

it's not like she doesn't want anything to do with him.

he has nothing to lose or regret by by giving this another shot

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had an AW text me constantly in the past. It is not necessarily a sign of interest. It is sometimes a sign of an AW.

To the OP. You need to quit your PG-13 dates. You didn't kiss? Wtf? When you go out with a girl multiple times with NO sexual energy, you LJBF yourself.

Take it as a lesson learned and move on. It is difficult and very awkward to turn a situation like this one around.

You already established that you're not sexual. When you try to "fake it" next time, she won't buy it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. Spin more plates. This girl is keeping you as a text friend. A friend. Bad.

Flake twice? Oh hell no!

Case closed. Exit stage left.