Girl Fight (The Complete Saga)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm getting old but I don't understand one word of that first post. Is that English? Just make sure the end result isn't a drive-by....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
You just don't understand how its like being me:(
Why, are you on like, triple-probation?? Next time these girls come at you, f**king stand your ground like a man, snatch up one of the b!tches and shake the ever-loving $hit out of her. Scream in her face if you have to, drop a couple dozen F-bombs.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Man please, I could take all three girls out by myself if i really wanted to. Its just fun to pick at them and run LOL. I be teasing them too, I got spunk, guts and moxy. I be tellin them that "they get no bragging rights on a 3 on 1 fight" They try to hit me and I run, its all in healthy fun. Please, they know better than to step incorrect. :cool:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HIt them back, HARD

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't u beat the **** out of those girls, be a MAN. I'm serious, kick their asses again and again and again if they don't get it. Let us now how the asskicking went!

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
My boys got my back though, they help me beat the girls. Some of my boys be gettin hurt too. This College aint no joke
Either you are making all of this up or your a real B*TCH... yes as in you have no balls..

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Yo!

See yall all from the hamptons and beverly hills U dont know how it is in Queens Newyorrrk!!! Anyways imma fight these girls. Cuz its time for joe to shine.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you are one retarded little monkey. This bullshiet wasn't even worth a second look till I saw a couple things you wrote...

...I be teasing them too, I got spunk, guts and moxy.
and my favorite...

Anyways imma fight these girls. Cuz its time for joe to shine.
hahaha you're a worthless hobbit but at least you're entertaining.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Girl Fight is still goin wild! girls gone wild!

Now they actually look for me.
Its a shame when a brotha gotta sneak around his college like metal gear solid.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be true. You never know, they might all be retards. Have you ever seen them play basketball. The person who goes for the rebound usually gets slapped. They go Warren on your ass.

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
These posts aren't even interesting anymore. Each time you post, it's the same deal. The girls are trying to fight you and you run away. Punch those hos in the face and then change colleges. You don't need to be in a college that is like middle-school.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Summary

Girls have been beating me since i was a kid, i tried to change my style but it doesn't really work. They still bully me. so i said screw it let me fight back instead of changing. Its not every girl just the aggressive ones. the crazy ones. I Rap, If you heard one of my songs. "Fight The Girl Power" you'd understand where im coming from. If anyone wants to hear it let me know.
My girl thinks that the songs funny but she also thinks its deep.

Last edited:

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yu get turned on by that $hit don't ya? :D

...Or you're trying to be really funny. Hahaha... it was funny for like 3 seconds, it's getting quite stupid now. :eek:

'cause you can't be serious. lol

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Girl Fight is still goin wild! girls gone wild!

They hit me and my girl stops them.
I thought you said you fight back? Your problem is you're too much of a Joecolapoppa and too little of a Soda Popinski.

~Zappa