Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl doesnt seem to get out much

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems odd to me, but a chick that is interested in my from work doesnt sound like she gets and and socializes a lot. She's not ugly or anything... is it just the type of girl she is? I havent seen any girts before who arent out partying a lot. It seems weird, I wonder if there's something wrong with her.

Keep my age into consideration, 17

Any thoughts?

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter to you? what kind of relationship do you want with her? If so, does it match you own personality and/or you feel confortable with it?

If not, who cares, just fvck her.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people are shy.. in polls, over 50% of the people in the USA call themselves shy. Every AFC has shyness, approach anxiety is related to shyness, and we all can identify with that. I personally think that a lot of people just portray this image of having friends.. having things to do on the weekends. However, a lot more than we think, at any age range, regularly spend weekends alone. I personally sarge alone all the time, and am only slowly building a circle of friends, and people say I'm very sociable. Now, if they're calling me sociable, and I have to deal with "loneliness", imagine others who are too paralyzed to put in the energy.

I basically agree with Ojete, but would use different words. Don't get drawn into her problems. You know very well you have to face your social anxieties for yourself. Let her own her shyness, or whatever it is.

However, if you feel good around her, by all means, keep that going! Your options are to keep things as they are.. saying hi at work. Or, you can grab a cup of coffee together, invite her to lunch when you go out with friends.. friendship kind of behavior. Or, if she passes your requirements, you can advance to more than friends.

Personally, if she's cool to be around, I'd at least invite her out to lunch with friends.. I can always use another friend.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dying for a girl like that! less problems!

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
woods said:
I've been dying for a girl like that! less problems!
lol yup, im talkin to girl like that now. she's not shy or introverted or ugly, she jus doesnt go out alot. everytime i call her she's at home.
that means there will be tons less compition and problems for me to deal with.:rock:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
lol yup, im talkin to girl like that now. she's not shy or introverted or ugly, she jus doesnt go out alot. everytime i call her she's at home.
that means there will be tons less compition and problems for me to deal with.:rock:
I'm gonna go ahead and join the club too!