Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl deleted beta orbiters texts

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I'm seeing (not girlfriend) is showing me something in her text messages, I see a thread from another guy (no big deal - I know he has no shot because he's emo beta) and she deletes it before handing me the phone.

Normally I would assume she would leave it in there to make me jealous. That's what I would do at least. I don't care that she texts other guys for attention especially this guy. Is this weird or just me?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nothing until you make it something. If she's not GF and you're fcuking her then just try to forget it because the more it bugs you as to why she did it, the more jealousy you reflect and more power you're freely giving away to her.

She had already decided to delete it just happened while you were there. Reasons to why? there's something on there she didn't want you to see or she figured if you see her delete it then you'd think she doesn't care for the dude.

Let the curiosity go. If she didn't say anything about it then its nothing.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was nothing, like you were assuming. But it became something when she deleted it, which she knew would happen.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since she's not your girlfriend I wouldn't make an issue out of it. If it was within the realms of a relationship I would be suspicious, but wouldn't press the issue until it became a habit. If you were to see her constantly deleting her messages with him off her phone, then something is going on. Who deletes the entire thread with someone they frequently talk to? I know plenty of people who delete inactive threads to avoid the clutter.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A short while back I read an article likening the dating world to a prison yard. In short, don't show weakness, don't crumble, or you WILL get f*cked (up).

Try to never lose sight of the power dynamics of your relationship with a girl. Doesn't matter if it's just FB, FWB, or a LTR, it all plays out the same in the end. This is your responsibility as a man, to stay solid, grounded, indifferent. Always process anything that you say and/or do (or don't say and/or don't do) through a "power filter" if you will (ie I want to tell her X or do X for her - from what I've read/ know/ have experienced, what effect will this likely have on the dynamics of the relationship?) Ideally, you would practice this sort of behavior enough times (might take practicing with a large number of girls too) that it would become a part of you organically in due time, so that eventually you wouldn't even have to think about when to laugh off a stupid sh1t test, and when to walk away from incorrigible behavior.

In your case, you'd be backsliding bigtime if you showed any sign of discomfort by what she did since you two are not exclusive.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You dont "know" anything about the kind of men women will fvck on the side, obviously.
My thoughts exactly.