Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Culture

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
That's a great attitude!

Thanks for sharing your story, I wish there were more (single) women like you around!
ty :)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster, all the things that you mentioned are 'opportunities' for women . The question is, why do women NOT take a lot of these opportunities and make good life choices for themselves as individuals ?
Education is equal, pay is equal enough, we all have access to the same health care, insurance, bank loans and finance .THis era is the most egaletarian in the history of the west. So why do women make the dumb choices that they do?
Because women are creatures of expedience and convenience.

How many of you have ever truly witnessed a woman struggle with one of HER own issues and watch her steer it thru to a successful outcome through courage and endurance . It is rare . What is the usual female strategy when faced with adversity ? BLame someone else and if possible,dump the problem on a man. IF no guy is around they whine endlessly to their G/friends but DO nothing to resolve the dilemma.

"Glass ceiling" , my A$$ ! Male conspiracy ? It don't exist ! Men's oppresion of women - whine , boo hoo ! There never was a male tyranny. THe OLD style marriage was a mutually beneficial arrangement. Men got what they wanted and women got to be dependent (that is what they wanted) IT worked to benefit both parties - that is why it lasted for so many years.

However -now it is out of date, BUT the new social contact is NOT working very well . Why ?? Beats me ..

Last edited:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
every chick that gives it away at a young age, wants to be saved from her miserable life.
every chick that gives it away too fast to everyone, wants to escape from her miserable life.
every chick that learns to manipulate men is trying to be saved from her miserable life.
Well I can't read minds... but what you've said here simply does not reflect my personal experience.

Now if I could read minds maybe I would agree with you.

So without reading minds, there's no way to know if the girl really wants to be stuck like that or 'saved'. Besides, you can't save someone from themselves.

chicks are always trying to get someone to save them and sometimes they even want to be saved from themselves.
This is a very good example of why a lot of (thinking) men don't respect women; this kind of behavior is just childish.

Oh well... celibacy it is!

:eek: :)

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I couldn't help but to notice where these chicks were from.

CA, CA, CA, CA, CA, NYC, CA, CA....

I, for one, can only laugh in horror at this. It seems that, when I was a youth, "girl culture" was more geared towards "help milk the cows before school and not smell like you just came out of a barn".

Or at the very least, the pressure seemed less, so far as I can tell.

Anyone from the midwest would likely be able to attest to the same, I'm sure.

I'm not saying that the culture doesn't exist, I'm saying it varies depending on the region. If it didn't, fat camp would be big business up here in the land of the Nordic Snow Cow.
Yeah I noticed that too, those pictures are probably trends from girls who are different from other women.

However, I do noticed that when women dress up or put on make up, they do not do it for their boyfriend or husband they do it for others. But then I think the same can be said for guys as well. A lot of people unconciously want to project an image regardless if someone accuses them of being image concious.

Just like how rich guys have trophy girlfriends to lonely girls who have guys as trophy boyfriends to project an image that they are sane.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
WestCoaster, all the things that you mentioned are 'opportunities' for women . The question is, why do women NOT take a lot of these opportunities and make good life choices for herself as an individual?
Education is equal, pay is equal enough, we all have access to the same health care, insurance, bank loans and finance .THis era is the most egaletarian in the history of the west. So why do women make the dumb choices that they do?
Yep, so true. There are tons of opportunities out there for women (and minorities -- there are thousands of minority college scholarships out there, today; yes, thousands) ... the key is seeing these opportunities and going for them.

Instead, sadly, many will gravitate towards bad boy dorks in the clubs, not advance themselves, and then blame men for their problems despite that they made these decisions.

Listened to Tom Leykis (not a huge fan, but he's OK) the other day. He said not only should abusers and jerk guys be held accountable for their actions, but women should be held equally accountable for the choices they make. He said psychologists and judges rarely if ever talk about the bad choices women make. So true.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
This is a very good example of why a lot of (thinking) men don't respect women; this kind of behavior is just childish.
you know, some people do realize that no one else can save them from anything and that they must learn to save themselves all on their own.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
WestCoaster, all the things that you mentioned are 'opportunities' for women . The question is, why do women NOT take a lot of these opportunities and make good life choices for themselves as individuals ?
Most women's lives are driven by emotional goals. Most men's lives are driven by logical and material goals. Upbringing and culture do play a part, but fundamentally, our psychologies differ, hence the so-called inequality.

Sadly, like many issues that are reduced to black and white terms, well being, happiness, success, etc. are all measures that can be weighed up in different ways. For example, success = emotionally contented with life or success = got $200K in the bank.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that you've provided some unusually good insight in this thread, Penkitten.
Many males need to know underlying themes and factors on women's behaviors, and your posts have illustrated these quite well. I have seen in my own experience the very things you have mentioned. I firmly believe that in order to understand a woman better, a man must take into account her realtionship with her father. And yes, the relationship and influence of her mother needs investigation as well. Basically,to me, understand a woman's realtionship with her father, and you have a better understanding of your relationship with her.
I know for some of us this is obvious, but not for others.

Hopefully another piece of information that will help Men make better decisions.
Thanks, Pen.

And I might add, that we should do the same things for ourselves.Understand your relationship with your parents, and you have a better understanding of how you may interact in a relationship.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Basically,to me, understand a woman's realtionship with her father, and you have a better understanding of your relationship with her.
This certainly played itself out for me in my last 'relationship'.

When I was cold and indifferent to her, she was hot for me.

When I was warm and caring, she pushed me away.

Guess how she described the way her father treated her?

:rolleyes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Thanks, Pen.

And I might add, that we should do the same things for ourselves.Understand your relationship with your parents, and you have a better understanding of how you may interact in a relationship.
anytime !
and i believe you are right about that last part!!

Reaction score
Mr. Rollo, ny advice to you is to guard your daughter with zeal from these perverted demonic bastards who control the media and are vying to make your YOUR daughter take on the persona of THEIR diabolical man-made image - that of a hor!!

Most girls have fallen into this/their trap - but a strong father could and should counteract this artificial construct by revealing truth and The Natural order Of Things!! Your offspring is YOU!!! Save her and yourself!!!

Reaction score
penkitten said:
i have daughters too.
one daughter, came to me at age 4 and said "mommy when i grow up i dont want to get married and have babies, i want to have a job and a purse full of money."

i said "then you have to go to college."

i mean, i didnt know what else to say, so that seemed to be good.

i say it all the time, i will teach my daughters how to survive with or without a man, and my boys how to survive with or without a woman , so that way they dont self destruct .
so they dont have to settle for the first one that comes along.

it really doesnt matter to me what job they have or if they get married, i just want them to be good individuals that are happy.
Wow, there are so many things I could say about this, but I won't because my time is limited!!

Firstly, there is no hell way that a 4 year old would say such without promotion and example by her elders!!!!! No Way!!!!!! What the hell does she know of the value of paper currency?????????? Nothing!! She has been taught!!! By whom???? By those who are closest to her!!!!! You want to teach her The Natural Order Of Things and nothing else!!!! A woman can NEVER be "independent" - this is a fallacy!!!! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Mr. Rollo, ny advice to you is to guard your daughter with zeal from these perverted demonic bastards who control the media and are vying to make your YOUR daughter take on the persona of THEIR diabolical man-made image - that of a hor!!

Most girls have fallen into this/their trap - but a strong father could and should counteract this artificial construct by revealing truth and The Natural order Of Things!! Your offspring is YOU!!! Save her and yourself!!!
Yeah that girl I mentioned with the cold father... she taught dance and didn't undersand why one of her student's father objected to his 5 year old daughter doing a sexualized dance.

The girl I dated thought the dance was cute. I tried to explain that the student's father probably wanted his daughter to grow up believing that she was more than just a vagina for some man to come along and fukk.

I don't think I got my message through...

:rolleyes: