Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl contacting me again

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I might be stupid to write but I miss talking with you and wonder how it's going for you nowadays so I'll take a chance: hi. How are you?"

This was a girl that *I* dumped. This is also not a case of me dumping her because I thought she was about to branch swing or anything like that. It's simply I f*cked her once and left (because I didn't want to be tied down with her). This girl actually has asperger's syndrome by the way.

I don't mind seeing her BUT I wanna get advice from you guys on how I can make sure she understands I won't be tying myself up with her without hurting her to the point that she won't have regular sex with me.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest with her. Let her know she is attractive but not the one for you , meaning you will still sex but don't have a long term plan for her. Just keep her in the friend zone , you don't need to talk to her every day just make her your orbiter looooooool

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deliver the news in girly-girl vernacular: "We can still hang out but nothing serious, mkkay??" She'll get it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Deliver the news in girly-girl vernacular: "We can still hang out but nothing serious, mkkay??" She'll get it.
Thank you Mr. Macckkkkkeeey.....

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

"Women you need to stoop... Mkkay.. Pull down your paaaaaaants... mkkkey... and take a piece of my big fat sausage in your taaacccco mkkkay... mmmkK..."